Weaken or remove the PD sniper

Cook

2 minutes ago, Emma said:

If the sniper barely gets pulled from the SASP side, can you explain to me in full detail why you think with the state of the server adding a gun that would one shot for criminals would be a good idea? The gunplay from criminals is atrocious. I've been a cop and crim on the server since april 2020. No one cared about the sniper till about a year or so ago when FiveM became Rainbow Six Siege.  

Why do you think thee server is in this state in the firstplace

1 tap musket wasnt an issue when it was around, but i`d assume thats too unrealistic?

I will say though, everyone seems to have a problem with people who only want to shoot, but there comes a point where that is the only thing you find fun, so im sure you would understand if it was the only way we found fun that it was ok to do.

Edited by Cook

1 minute ago, Cook said:

Yeah but its 2 shot not one, thats why its not classed as fair, like I said if we could Match the damage I doubt anyone would complain, or if they matched our damage it would also be fine.

We don't want to use the sniper or get into gunfights with you guys. More guns is not the answer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GordoHockey4 said:

We don't want to use the sniper or get into gunfights with you guys. More guns is not the answer.

Im sorry if i came acrossing asking for more guns but that isnt what I meant, we have enough guns that can be changed so one can match it, and you could even make it just as hard to get as the pd sniper so its extra fair.

4 minutes ago, Cook said:

Why do you think thee server is in this state in the firstplace

1 tap musket wasnt an issue when it was around, but i`d assume thats too unrealistic?

I will say though, everyone seems to have a problem with people who only want to shoot, but there comes a point where that is the only thing you find fun, so im sure you would understand if it was the only way we found fun that it was ok to do.

This is going to be my final comment as this is pointless , I will point this out. Your last sentence explains everything and why this suggestion was posted. Thank you

giphy.gif 

5 minutes ago, Cook said:

It's a roleplay server though. There are servers like Arena, KOTH and many others which can entertain that need.

1 minute ago, Emma said:

This is going to be my final comment as this is pointless , I will point this out. Your last sentence explains everything and why this suggestion was posted. Thank you

giphy.gif 

I see where your coming from with this but I dont think you read me right

Im saying no one had an issue with it, but you probably think its unrealistic?

Theres alot of stuff thats unrealistic as it is so i think it would be nice if it was a fair fight against the PD sniper 🙂

2 minutes ago, Skellyy said:

It's a roleplay server though. There are servers like Arena, KOTH and many others which can entertain that need.

Your right, but Usa is quite unique and people are used to it, you could just say the same about cops and tell them if they dont want to get shot then go to a whitelist server which can entertain that need.

Hello,

Everyone is always asked to provide constructive responses and is encouraged to come up with solutions. Since the conversation in this thread is drifting away from the main post, I will be locking it.

This suggestion will be brought up to the Owner and Development team as per every other suggestion. If needed, the owner or staff will provide a vote for this suggestions in a separate post.

Also, there is no reason why players should be told to go to another server to enjoy some base level roleplay interactions. Players should always work together to finding a solution in terms of roleplay to keep it fun on both ends. If you feel that players often break rules, report it for staff to review. Just keep in mind staff are busy throughout the day and will not respond immediately. If you have any issues with the way the server is doing, feel free to put in a support ticket or staff complaint.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Chris locked this topic