EVEN RATIOS FOR COPS TO CRIMS

Cordero

9 minutes ago, Zeero said:

I think maybe because they wouldn’t want to loose auto’s due to a police chase 😭Just common sense imo. But nor do I think there should be a cop ratio 

There's already enough in the server and also everyone has money to replenish their losses. I think it was more to show the intention that they weren't just seeking a shootout... more of an actual chase because who cares if they lose a pistol

1 minute ago, ThatSquidGuy said:

Well in my defence you were there the last time I had a pistol and let’s just remember how that ended 🤷‍♂️

image.png.5c069d7a6b2ef4df6b4488bb56a63724.png 🤔

Besides the point. Everyone uses autos nowadays, there aint no changing it

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rezito said:

Again like it was already stated. Lets keep this civil and an actual suggestion before it gets locked and archived.

5 minutes ago, Rezito said:

Again like it was already stated. Lets keep this civil and an actual suggestion before it gets locked and archived.

So she can post a picture of me but I can’t post a video of what I’m trying to explain?

this legit shows what I’m trying to say https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/19AqUpPCkf0-q_/d13373t6IS3c?invite=cr-MSxPV2csODQ0NzQyNjYs

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ThatSquidGuy said:

So she can post a picture of me but I can’t post a video of what I’m trying to explain?

this legit shows what I’m trying to say https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/19AqUpPCkf0-q_/d13373t6IS3c?invite=cr-MSxPV2csODQ0NzQyNjYs

This video just shows you had no intention to RP, first guy through the door and immediately shoot them, plus i'm not even going to go into the amount of cheese the whole lay down stand up spamming is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SirChainsmokerGollum said:

This video just shows you had no intention to RP, first guy through the door and immediately shoot them, plus i'm not even going to go into the amount of cheese the whole lay down stand up spamming is.

Well if you were there at the scene you would know that we said anyone who comes in will be shot and PD started to shoot, plus if I wasn’t spamming going down I would of had 0 chance at winning it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirChainsmokerGollum said:

I think some criminals do not understand the principles of the different roles in RP.

Legal Civ - Low/Medium Reward, More Grindy, Not much risk except from criminals

Criminal - High Reward, Less Grindy, HIGH RISK, e.g. you are doing something bad, you know you are doing something bad, expect a response and don't complain, if you are not wanting the heat, don't play a crim. Its High Risk - High Reward. If you wanna be a good criminal you have to be smart, don't always carry an auto, use sneaky tactics, don't do your business in the open, use business's as fronts, have some legal people in your gang to use. 

i think your not wrong but the ideology is literally just the same as me saying dont be a cop if you dont want to be shot for nothing, its not a fair way to put things at all, no crim ever said they dont want the heat because that is the reason their criminals, but the heat sometimes is just completely not fun and ruins the rp of being a criminal, I could say the same about cops not understanding the different roles also, but I wont because its rude and I understand why cops are annoyed at certain things and they have the right to be, but so do criminals, both sides have unfair things but i think when 12 cops can show up on a 2 man robbery and gun them down it really just ruins everything.

either way you made a good point and i hope you can see where im coming from 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatSquidGuy said:

Well if you were there at the scene you would know that we said anyone who comes in will be shot and PD started to shoot, plus if I wasn’t spamming going down I would of had 0 chance at winning it

And there is your problem
image.png.6b1a5a1f742de9e6eb4d0d778a7af6d3.png

The server isn't about "winning" its about stories and good RP...

• Like 2

Just now, SirChainsmokerGollum said:

And there is your problem
image.png.6b1a5a1f742de9e6eb4d0d778a7af6d3.png

The server isn't about "winning" its about stories and good RP...

So what you’re saying is the PD there didn’t want to win? 3 autos vs 1 pistol AND before the scene I asked them OOC to match and they said stop OOC

• Like 1

Just now, ThatSquidGuy said:

So what you’re saying is the PD there didn’t want to win? 3 autos vs 1 pistol AND before the scene I asked them OOC to match and they said stop OOC

I am not saying the PD was in the right here, if all it was that you where in there with a pistol and they came in with automatics, they are in the wrong and you should take it up with their command because most likley they where breaching their SOPs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cook said:

i think your not wrong but the ideology is literally just the same as me saying dont be a cop if you dont want to be shot for nothing, its not a fair way to put things at all, no crim ever said they dont want the heat because that is the reason their criminals, but the heat sometimes is just completely not fun and ruins the rp of being a criminal, I could say the same about cops not understanding the different roles also, but I wont because its rude and I understand why cops are annoyed at certain things and they have the right to be, but so do criminals, both sides have unfair things but i think when 12 cops can show up on a 2 man robbery and gun them down it really just ruins everything.

either way you made a good point and i hope you can see where im coming from 🙂

Fair enough I do understand where you care coming from,

And I get that some police will make the heat not fun and just shut down chases and do BS stuff, but from what I know how most cops play it is they match your attitude, so if someone is chainrobbing or just robbing PDM with no hostage just for quick cash, PD will have no bother for making it fun for the criminals, but if you come up a with a cool plan, dress up, get some hostages and rob a bank that way most cops will give you a good chase and stuff, yes some cops wont but if they do shit go to their higher command and put in a complaint

Edited by SirChainsmokerGollum
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, SirChainsmokerGollum said:

Fair enough,

And I get that some police will make the heat not fun and just shut down chases and do BS stuff, but from what I know how most cops play it is they match your attitude, so if someone is chainrobbing or just robbing PDM with no hostage just for quick cash, PD will have no bother for making it fun for the criminals, but if you come up a with a cool plan, dress up, get some hostages and rob a bank that way most cops will give you a good chase and stuff, yes some cops wont but if they do shit go to their higher command and put in a complaint

yeah thats true, but you could argue that when people chain rob and stuff, from experience most of the time they already know their going to be arrested but they want a fun interaction so thats why they do it, but instead they get 120 months for robbing a general store and punching a cop, its always different depending on the situation thats why i dont really assume whos right and whos wrong, also about complaints, i think alot of people choose not to do complaints because they know from in the past nothing ever happens or gets done about it. (unless its a cadet or something like that) 

but yeah what you said is also very very true, its just alot of the time people assume too quick before looking more into these types of things.

Edited by Cook
  • Like 2

Im not gonna join the ridiculous back and forth. It's clear that some people are just here to fight and catch a W. 

It sounds like to me the ratio isn't the issue, It's the cops not matching force. Which is something that is actively being worked on.

• Like 1

@EmmaLegacy used to Alta and Wearhouse robberies everyday with heavy pistols, we would put on disquises , try our beat to get a car not in our name, find hostages and always try to get away before going to shooting. But cops would just use autos when they weren’t outnumbered and we had heavys, Ram our car till its red engine and claim it was a “pit” when we all know its bs, yet when we rammed cops cars we were threatened  to be banned. I was a cop before and active af, if you are chill and not a dickhead power hungry cop… crims will start to respect you, and that stuff wont happen all the time, granted sometimes it will but when you have a reputation of a chill cop who isnt a complete asshole its less likely to be given shit rp from crims. At the end of the day cops don’t lose anything, crims do… we get a temp ban, thats legit was prison is, there is 0 rp in the prison. I think both crims and PD are the issue, both sides have been doing a lot of things wrong. Maybe we can start enforcing the 30 or 45 second interaction before shooting, add ratio and match lethal, maybe consider constantly robbing things out of disquise often as FailRp as it isnt super realistic, all these would be good and maybe bring us some more Crim and PD rp. And if its a footchase and the criminal doesnt have a gun out please dont jus taze or beanbag them 3 times then cuff, have a footchase so both sides have equal opportunity. Ive been in a footchase with Damon before after robbing alta, we had a pretty far chase then I climbed up a building threatening to jump off and we sat there for like 10 minutes talking back n forth actually having good rp, that scene right there was probs the best RP ive experienced in this server. Ik Craven does similar things to that and I appreciate those 2 cops sm for that. I came in this server wanting to RP but a lot of the people, weather its a cop, crim, regular person, they just provided shit rp and made me not want to really rp anymore.

• Like 2