Crafting Tables

Beannus

@Cook Yes police do have automatic weapons and sniper. But, per SOP, they only come out when we are outnumbered, or facing other automatic weapons! That being said, if you have a pistol, so will the officer! Additionally, like IRL, cops will usually have the better weapons in large supply.

1 hour ago, GordoHockey4 said:

@Cook Yes police do have automatic weapons and sniper. But, per SOP, they only come out when we are outnumbered, or facing other automatic weapons! That being said, if you have a pistol, so will the officer! Additionally, like IRL, cops will usually have the better weapons in large supply.

from what ive seen and from my own experience cops have never used pistols against me when i am, its always autos. I can promise you im not lying i swear ive never had a pistol used on me haha, and ive never used an auto on a cop so. 

but back to the topic, Cops can get autos easier than criminals can and thats factual you cant really argue it, so i think making crafting harder than it already is would be aimless, but if the majority agree to add a minigame i could see how thats fair.

I also think that using an auto would be more fun so thats why people use it against cops which shouldnt be to hard to understand, since the majority of cops have the cert for it, its more fun to fight them with autos but I wouldnt know. However yeah if cops used pistols against pistols like expected then I think less autos would be used against cops, but I guess all it takes is one bad apple.

Thanks for reading 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GordoHockey4 said:

@Doggo MamaYes I see your point but to this I say: Gun crafting should be a huge grind, almost everyone runs around with autos. This is not only not realistic , but shows that everyone has them, which in my mind means they are easy enough to get for everyone to run around open-carrying them, and robbing places for a mere 5k with 120k weapons. Just my opinion.

I have done 3 robbery's in the past week, every time we used pistols and got gunned down by ARs and snipers, does that seem fair to you?

• Like 1

• Chang locked this topic