Crafting Tables

Beannus

From a police point of view people can afk craft at benches and then in turn there is a ton of autos and guns roaming the streets. Is it possible to have a couple checkpoints (possible mini games) during the craft to keep people from AFK farming guns. With this being said what about a crafting bench being able to be "destroyed" by police and if the bench was destroyed by police then after restart the bench can pop up in random locations. The benches can be relocated so crims have to find the locations of the crafting benches due to the destruction of the bench.

-1 from a crim point of view cops buy snipers for like 2k that one shots you with full armor and health. Its already went from having to buy from blackmarkets to now spending a bunch of time to craft. If the bench relocates every restart it would probably take that entire time just to find the new one. Cops just want this so they can win a fight because if its auto vs auto they will lose even though they have one tap snipers and 2k guns. We have to spend at least 60k just for an auto but anything for the advantage ig. 

• Like 5

+1 

This adds value to the whole risk and reward system. All actions should have consequences and AFK farming/crafting adds nothing RP wise. Even if you don't make it destroyable. At the very least it should be something people have to actively do. 

-1 I agree with gabe. PD have snipers and every other auto for cheap, OP Cars, Cant get robbed, Cant be raided. Cops have nothing to lose crims do. Crims be getting long ass sentences, that shit is legit stupid its a temp ban, there is no RP at prison. Unless yall bring back a good corrections department, lower prison sentences cuz this is bs

• Like 1

-1 for multiple reasons

1. Getting to a high level crafting is already hard as it is

2. PD Doesn't match force like they used to as a Crim POV

3. If PD can have a 1 shot sniper there should be no reason we cant have autos that have recoil to them. 

4. You can already get robbed by other crims while crafting

5. For people who don't craft already have to spend 50k+ for a new auto if they lose it especially to a cop who doesn't lose anything.

6. If the bench moves after a restart we would spend the day trying to find it and have no time to craft.

7. There is no ratio for cop to crim so when 2 criminals get breached by 9 cops the crims lose their autos and have to buy them again and if this gets added prices of autos will increase 

Snipers have nothing to do with this suggestion at all. Not everyone can use it, so stop always giving that excuse.

it gives you guys something to do when the bench relocates. 

It’s impassible for PD to match force when everyone already have Automatics 

this suggestion isn’t about ratio for cops to crims, if everyone valued interaction between us there would be no worrying about winning or losing, that’s not what this is about. 

the bench isn’t forced to move per restart, only if found and destroyed by cops.

Knowing cops they will try hard to find benches and keep destroying and to code the benches moving around there will probably only be certain spots that benches will be and some cops will always go to those spots and destroy them for the whole restart. 

I think the mini game would be fine. Like a thing where you do a bunch of puzzles at the start and just have to wait but destroying benches just wouldn’t be fair.

Also to add to the risk and reward thing, crims risk being arrested any time they have a gun on their back. Cops have done some crazy stuff to seize that gun just because it’s on their back. Also crims risk losing guns to other crims. People are constantly shooting and robbing and you can easily lose autos.Many people don’t take out autos like aks and carbines a lot of the time and only take them out for special things

Edited by iibag

+1 There's a thrill in the idea of having to find things such as black markets. Having to work for what you want rather than being able to simply say "I'm here to RP not grind." I would even say up the success rate if we have to find the crafting tables each day.

-1 crafting is probably more of a grind to get to a certain level that being able to get autos as a cop and pretty much every cop uses autos or snipers so why cant crims plus its not easy for them to get them its just they actually put the work in for it which shouldnt be surprising, 

+1 to make like a minigame in crafting because that could even be fun and it could pass the time its a good idea but debatable.

Edited by Cook
  • Like 1

-1 for destroying the bench once found by PD. Like others have said gun crafting is a huge grind and gun prices were recently upped, making it harder for some to afford. If this was implemented you would have to change their original location as most crims/cops know the exact location. 

If a mini game was added you would only fail if you fail the mini game. It wouldn't make sense to win the min game but fail the gun craft IMO. 

@Doggo MamaYes I see your point but to this I say: Gun crafting should be a huge grind, almost everyone runs around with autos. This is not only not realistic , but shows that everyone has them, which in my mind means they are easy enough to get for everyone to run around open-carrying them, and robbing places for a mere 5k with 120k weapons. Just my opinion.

you clearly never crafted if u think its not enough of a grind, please go get to level 4 crafter and come back to give your input then.

• Like 2

@BMMADEDThis is a post about crafting tables and such. Personal attacks are not contributing to this discussion. Please don't waste those who want to have a civil talk's time.

• Chang locked this topic