remove the missiles from prison

ThatSquidGuy

3 hours ago, Emma said:

-1 be more creative with your escapes instead of waiting for all the cops to clock off and landing a heli in the prison yard

the only possible way is to go inside through all the doors and its almost impossible to get out in time. we have tried in multiple times

13 hours ago, ThatSquidGuy said:

the only possible way is to go inside through all the doors and its almost impossible to get out in time. we have tried in multiple times

Not entirely true , why dont you dress up as a CO. find a way to RP it out 

I agree with Emma on this 1. There are countless ways to RP your way out of certain situations instead of just trying to find an easy way out. 
As a BCSO Deputy, I can say that we have CO's but not as much as Patrol Officers. So from my observation, every criminal just waits for all the cops to clock off, call their boys to come break them out even tho they have access to no phones or anything while in prison. 

Their boys just magically arrive when there are no cops and break em out. Usually, it won't happen when cops are on duty because your helicopters will definately get smoked by AR's.

12 hours ago, ThatSquidGuy said:

i like the idea but everyone knows that just wouldn't work in this server for multiple reasons.

Can only try , I haven't seen anyone do it therefore we don't know the outcome 

As someone who has seen both sides, it definitely can seem like an unfair advantage, but isn't that the point? You think real life is fair? 
In a "realistic" scenario do you think that a prison would continuously allow people to just fly helicopters in at 3~6am to breakout people cause everyone else is asleep?

And let's be honest most of these breakouts are META AF. The person who is breaking someone out just happens to know they are awake? Pls....

Now I will say this, I have seen some creative breakouts not using helicopters. So it can be done. Do not ask me how cause that's on you to create the RP.

Are the missiles unfair? Sure... Grow up and figure a way out around it like a true gamer. (just like discovering the boss has a third phase after burning all your resources... you figure that ish out)
Or maybe add a suggestion to give crims an opportunity like Hunter suggested earlier with the power grid. Make it more of a heist and less of fly-by pick-up.

Issue is people shouldn't be abusing the fact no pd is on at a certain hour to breakout people.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Mortanos said:

As someone who has seen both sides, it definitely can seem like an unfair advantage, but isn't that the point? You think real life is fair? 
In a "realistic" scenario do you think that a prison would continuously allow people to just fly helicopters in at 3~6am to breakout people cause everyone else is asleep?

And let's be honest most of these breakouts are META AF. The person who is breaking someone out just happens to know they are awake? Pls....

Now I will say this, I have seen some creative breakouts not using helicopters. So it can be done. Do not ask me how cause that's on you to create the RP.

Are the missiles unfair? Sure... Grow up and figure a way out around it like a true gamer. (just like discovering the boss has a third phase after burning all your resources... you figure that ish out)
Or maybe add a suggestion to give crims an opportunity like Hunter suggested earlier with the power grid. Make it more of a heist and less of fly-by pick-up.

Issue is people shouldn't be abusing the fact no pd is on at a certain hour to breakout people.

*Grow up and figure a way out around it like a true gamer* there is a big difference when you fail and you can just retry and when you fail you have to sit in jail for an hour. 

6 hours ago, ThatSquidGuy said:

*Grow up and figure a way out around it like a true gamer* there is a big difference when you fail and you can just retry and when you fail you have to sit in jail for an hour. 

Now yes that is true. But this is RP, there are consequences to your actions. You don't just get to try and try and try again for free or even risk-free.

On 12/21/2022 at 5:48 PM, ThatSquidGuy said:

def more realistic for a heli to fly in a prison then it having homing missiles but yk

It really isnt, because the only reason they added that is people would just fly a heli in with no cops on so nothing would happen, it would be more realistic to see missels in a prison then to have random helis be able to fly in with nothing happening 

On 12/25/2022 at 8:39 PM, Mortanos said:

Bruh why u pulling the "its supposed to be realistic" card. At the end of the day, this is still fivem. There are supposed to be parts of a fivem server that arent realistic.

• 3 months later...