lost my charger

KryTexh

Character Name: Lok Dog 

Lost Items: Charger 

Requested Refund (In $): 180k

Time/Date of Loss:10-15-22 

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Explain what led you to need a refund: i want my car back and how i had it please and thank you

9 minutes ago, KryTexh said:

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Explain what led you to need a refund: i want my car back and how i had it please and thank you

Department of Motor Vehicles - Plate Change
RO: Lok Dog MAKE/MODEL: Dodge Charger (2016) OLD PLATE: 54XSU810 NEW PLATE: HELKITTY TIMESTAMP: 10-15-2022 12:09:06

27 minutes ago, KryTexh said:

I FLEW IN AND CHANGED MY LIECENT PLATE AND FLEW OUT AND CAME BACK THE SAME DAY AND MY CHARGER IS GONE

@KryTexh I after looking at the evidence in the dmv log I see where you changed the plate of the car and did not sell it to another player but the 180k I cannot do unless you prove it was maxed I  can approve for the stock price of 120k unless you prove to me that it was maxed.

24 minutes ago, Beannus said:

@KryTexh I after looking at the evidence in the dmv log I see where you changed the plate of the car and did not sell it to another player but the 180k I cannot do unless you prove it was maxed I  can approve for the stock price of 120k unless you prove to me that it was maxed.

24 minutes ago, Beannus said:

can you look at the picture that i posted it was upgraded

26 minutes ago, Beannus said:

I BOUTH THE CAR FROM MOLLY IT WAS MAXED