No more mags

Jack Russle

Can we please get rid of the mags.

I'm suggesting this because when shooting in a car or outside on foot ammo disappears faster than you shoot and I would like to suggest using default ammo like the ammo that pops up in the top right but we still have to use bullets so like each bullet would equal 1 ammo or one bullet would equal 12 ammo when used. (I might have worded this in a weird way but you get it...I hope)

In the clip that is provided it shows that I have 26 bullets and when I was shooting only 9 rounds were shot proving that bullets are disappearing and mags gotta go.

Edited by Jack Russle
typo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jack Russle said:

Can we please get rid of the mags.

I'm suggesting this because when shooting in a car or outside on foot ammo disappears faster than you shoot and I would like to suggest using default ammo like the ammo that pops up in the top right but we still have to use bullets so like each bullet would equal 1 ammo or one bullet would equal 12 ammo when used. (I might have worded this in a weird way but you get it...I hope)

In the clip that is provided it shows that I have 26 bullets and when I was shooting only 9 rounds were shot proving that bullets are disappearing and mags gotta go.

+1

I'll gladly work on making magazines an optional feature for you guys

But I can tell you it is not necessarily tied to the 'losing ammo' issue so let's not conflate the two at least lol

• Thanks 2