New Downed System and not being able to communicate with EMS

Tony Danuci

As a member of EMS I would like to suggest that we go back to being able to communicate with downed individuals. While I understand that some injuries are so severe that a person realistically wouldn't be able to communicate with you, there are plenty of others where they would be able to communicate with EMS, just in severe pain. By not allowing EMS to communicate with downed individuals, this greatly reduces our RP. We ask multiple questions when arriving on a scene that determine the treatment we are going to give to the patient. Questions about pain, drug allergies, coherence, and more. While the option is there to revive and then be able to talk to the patient, this seems very illogical as you want to gain as much information from a patient before moving them. I urge you to rethink this system as it puts a handicap on EMS RP and is unrealistic that EMS wouldn't be able to communicate with patients who have endured injuries that are both minor and severe. 

We can always add a new command or something for EMS to allow the person to talk if you are so concerned about not using the /revive command on them

But reverting it all together is not going to happen, at least not now