Top Speed Refund

Lil Molly

Molly the Great#2511

Lil Molly

I had a costumer come in (Nick from Family) who had bought a top speed from me. After I was done with installing it, like I always do, I go to the counter and order it. The money was withdrawn from my account for it (20,000). yet isn't showing up on my deliveries. He had also bought a NOS set up, which those went through. image.png.2ee9befb92c7db5290c50ea6317bd157.png

Hey @Lil Molly

Before we can continue with your refund request, I need you to use the correct template, feel free to reply to this with the correct template:

Character Name:

Lost Items:

Requested Refund (In $):

Time/Date of Loss:

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  

Explain what led you to need a refund:

Thanks!

- potato

Character Name: Lil Molly

Lost Items: 1 top speed order

Requested Refund (In $): 20,000

Time/Date of Loss: I'd say 6:30 pm PST = 9-22-22

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  Not sure how to do this since it was an order at the counter and once you click to buy it you get a moment of a pop up saying 20k for top speed. I just took it for granted that it went through since I've never had an issue and I have ordered quite a few without an issue.

Explain what led you to need a refund: See above. 

Edited by Lil Molly
wrong date I put today it was yesterday.

Thank you @Lil Molly

I gonna go ahead and RECOMMEND this refund request of $20,000 for the top speed to be approved, please be aware this does have to be looked over by a SERVER ADMIN + and they will have a final say in the outcome of this. 

- potato