Refund of money from crypto

Dark

I had money in my crypto account around 125000 and now it is just gone. Unfortunatly I dont have photos but im sure theres a log for it. THought maybe I removed it and put it in my bank but if so then it poofed from my bank account then too.

Edited by Dark

Hey @Dark

Unfortunately after reviewing your request, I'm going to RECOMMEND DENYING this request due to insufficient evidence. There isn't any provided proof that funds are missing within your request. Just that some crypto was sold for the amount in the picture provided.

Remember that this is just a recommendation and that a SERVER ADMIN + will have the final say.

The money poofed in the withdrawal process. What would you recommend I post as proof? This was a new system that was implement and I don’t record game play. On my end I feel there is nothing more I can do besides request a log run for the character. A log should show how much I had and that no money was spent and then the money gone. 

I feel like it has something to do with the bug I pointed out about the Crypto app. I’m gonna refrain from stating the bug here as I feel people will exploit it but I stated it to Mini so it’s known

Edited by Dark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...