Weapon Crafting

johnnynonstop

i’m all about the grind. but this weapon crafting is something else. the amount of failures makes it not worth the time. plus from a rp standpoint standing here for the amount of time makes it really boring. maybe a game inside the crafting menu to help better the odds would make it more fun. or some kind of way to atleast increase the odds. 

i get we want to suppress the high powered weapons in the city but at the pace us blacksmiths go with the work it’s not worth it. please review. most of us don’t have all day to grind 2 pistols. 

lol i got 129 builds, it supports the fact that you can't be certified to do everything in one character. If you build guns you don't have time to work on cars or be a pilot and I respect that. Everyone in the city has a friend who never punches in but can install upgrades, etc. Crafting does get easier over time.

Edited by DeanKaneSir

i sure hope so cause it’s my main focus and the time by myself seems like such a waste. i do enjoy going around promoting it but jeez to fail 10 times multiple times is so disheartening when i’m mainly doing the same three parts.