SquidGuys refund request

ThatSquidGuy

Message added by Kian,

Approved refund request

Character Name: John Jeremy Jared

Lost items: My car poofed 3 times when robbing houses which cost 1k to get it back and one of the times i got arrested for it because i did not have my car to run to.

Requested Refund (In $): 3k or 6k since when i got arrested the fine costed me around 3k

Time/Date of Loss: july 23rd i believe

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip): https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/tMQ2J3DolNdON/d133711sfUWG?invite=cr-MSxtTE8sODQ0NzQyNjYs

Explain what led you to need a refund: i was robbing a house and my car poofed and i first thought it was towed or stolen, then it happened again later which i got arrested and happened again today. 

Hello @ThatSquidGuy,

I am going to approve this refund for $3,000 this includes 3 counts of vehicle disappearance, similar to how our drugs and weapons refunds work, we will not be issuing you any form of refund or compensation for your losses during your arrest as this was an RP scenario that took place and as it may seem unfair how your car disappeared, this fine was still put in place and the funds were taken from your bank accordingly. 

Contact a Community Admin or above via our Staff contact bot with your in-game ID or /help when you are in-game.

Thanks, 

Kian