Illegal Spot Locations

RazerI96I

I don't know if this has been brought up before but i'd like to know what others think off the following idea,

So i have been thinking of bringing the idea forward where if SASP or BCSO do investigations on a illegal spot or anything like that around the city and the department get a case going with enough evidence in it then the leading detective can go to the high courts and request a SHUT DOWN WARRANT basically what that consists of is if the high court agrees to the shut down warrant the police would organize a special unit off officers to go in to that location and force it to be shut down resulting in that location having to be moved somewhere else around the city...

From a police point of view it will give them more investigation stuff to do as right now there is not much to do raids wise going on and also it would give the criminals off the city some new stuff to do like for example if a location gets shut down and moved the people from the criminal side would need to find that location again opening new way for RP.  

+1 I think this is a good idea from a crim and a cop perspective gives the subdivision's something to do (ISU or Cid Investigates it and GTF,ERT,SWAT Executes the warrant) and it would give crims something more to do because they would have a need to keep it secret, because if they don't cops would find out about it and it would get moved again.

+1 I absolutely love this idea, being the sergeant of ISU I always make sure that my investigations and my detectives investigations are always up to spec and are not "half assed" but that is SASP not BCSO so I have no control to what happens in CID. The idea of this I feel will give an opportunity for crims and cops to have a new feel of roleplay within the police department and for the criminals. Everything would have to be done through the courts and the higher up members of the investigative departments. 

On 7/20/2022 at 10:07 AM, Chewy JR said:

if this is done i think the cops need to actually put in work and not half ass the investigation. otherwise just have it on weekly timer to move locations

6 hours ago, Bev said:

1+ I think this is a good idea like chewy said the investigation should be done right in order to do so 

If people like this enough and it gets to be a thing i intend to make sure the investergations are done properly. It won't be this 2 days watching the area then get a warrant there will need to be enough time i.e 1 week or 2 off watching before it would be good enough for a warrant to be requested. 

Also the inverstergation docs would need to be well laid out and documented with timestamps, bodycams ect. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2022 at 1:40 PM, RazerI96I said:

If people like this enough and it gets to be a thing i intend to make sure the investergations are done properly. It won't be this 2 days watching the area then get a warrant there will need to be enough time i.e 1 week or 2 off watching before it would be good enough for a warrant to be requested. 

Also the inverstergation docs would need to be well laid out and documented with timestamps, bodycams ect. 

LOVE IT +2 then

• 9 months later...

Gonna bump this to get more feedback from the community more and see what they think of this idea. which is targeted towards cops & crims

If this was to happen, what if u added a table you could buy at the BM that would only be in stock when one has been shut down. then who ever bought it could place in any location, or have select location like 5-20 predesignated spots the buyer could choose from to place it. that way they cant make it impossible to find.