Cops - ammo, guns, armour expenses

snakEbnp

After Speaking with a bunch of cops and listen to they thoughts i came with this idea that they shouldn't have to pay for guns,ammo etc... for the fact that with pillbox expenses and other things they gonna struggle to get refill on ammo and other things after shootouts.

They shouldn't have to go through since they main focus is gonna be clock in do they're jobs etc.. and with this new economy they kinda forced to go off duty and grind for money and that going to lead with no cops been clocked on at all

+1, if we want cops to still have to pay for something so its not mindless money making at the end of the day, we should introduce something like actually buying your own PD vehicle to own and upgrade, while still being able to pull out stock vehicles until you can afford to buy one.

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your suggestion. 

I agree with the change you have suggested, I have placed a pull-request on our GitHub to lower weights and prices of armory items. They will not be completely free to agree with this statement 

On 4/21/2024 at 6:54 PM, Poonkerr said:

+1, if we want cops to still have to pay for something so its not mindless money making at the end of the day, we should introduce something like actually buying your own PD vehicle to own and upgrade, while still being able to pull out stock vehicles until you can afford to buy one.

We shall wait and see what the overlord Mr Punch thinks about the changes I have pulled. 

Thanks, 

Kian

• Thanks 2