Perma's ban and discord bans

snakEbnp

I want to start this topic by saying that now that finally Staff/owner realized that an Unban wipe would never be a solution to bring back pop ( for obvious reasons ),  i want to address again after going around speaking with the community that we all agree that Perma's need to happen when it comes to certain amount of people not matter how it gonna hurt the pop.

And this is the reason why it's been almost 1 month since wipe, at first we struggled with pop yes, but there was a full week we were having i'm not gonna say good pop but it was getting there to the point we had almost 50 on weekdays. We had cops back, Ems, Staff, Players.

And lately all of that its gone, and with the recent situations that happened, even the fact has everyone can see on the reports forum that some cops got to a point to start doing warehouses while on duty, i think it should be enough to realize that it's time to remove permanently some players from this community for the fact that no matter how many times they say they going to change, no matter how many times we going back and forward with this "We can't because of the pop", it won't change until they gone.

The reason i say this it's because this past week a lot of people tried to come back and i'm not gonna be toxic towards no one in this, i'm just addressing the thoughts of a lot of people that dont want to speak about it because in their heads they think no one will listen so i don't mind put myself under the bus.

In general what's been happening for the past i would say 2 3 months it's that everytime we get good pop going and good vibes, all gets ruined the moment the same amount of players come back to the community.

We all see that on discord general the constant fighting and toxicity, we've seen that on the server we have people coming back getting pressed not 1 day after, we have members that got a chance to proof they changed and start a new life has EMS and they already getting targeted since day one, because of they previous rp storyline even though now they legal EMS players, helping the people ( Again not defending them ) and the fact they get shot while on duty or off duty related to reasons that happened almost 1 year ago, and the fact the people doing that are the same ones  that constantly getting allowed to come back ban after ban, its gonna push them away like it's already happening that's why the pop never will settle.

So i'm gonna speak in behalf of almost everyone that ye we need to perma this kind of players because at the end of the day they proven multiple times that they will never actually rp, and it got proven even more and more that they the reason that everyone just goes away or end doing worst like i said this cop situation should and has to be the last proof that we need to hurt the pop no matter what and clean the server and community from them.

We have a 3 month gap until the summer time and that's when servers get flown with new people and we need to make sure that we "clean" the community until then so people can see this is actually a good server to take a shot.
But again until we keep this toxicity on discord and on the server itself all the efforts you all has a staff and owner been putting on it's gonna be for nothing.

• Like 1

+1 I agree with everything what has been said. 

• Like 1

Oh for sure +1 get rid of anyone that does not wanna RP and fire example just shoots immediately, a lot of us have been saying this for years, it needs to happen

Perm banning players should be done according to their ban record, and due to the nature of the rule break. Bans should be handed out fairly and without bias/how the community feels about a particular player. At the end of the day, this is GTA. More people prefer to play as gangs/cops because it is fun. But there are players who prefer to be CIVs and own businesses. To increase the server pop it is fairly simple. Follow this post below which I made. Every method I listed is proven to work. I was able to set up a server with 40-50 players under 2 months.

Discord Gen chat arguments should just be wiped and staff should mute them, its simple, not a huge deal.

Perm banning players from the community who are disliked by individuals does not help the server or the pop. Sure report people if they break rules though.

1) Promote the server

2) Ban bad RPers / rule breakers accordingly as server is growing via reports

3) Focus on bringing in more gangs and cops first

4) CIVs tend to come into servers more once pop is higher. Easier to get pop higher with more active cops and gangs because they are a large quantity and are groups of people. Also CIVs would come around more if more businesses were available to be purchased and owned. There are various players on the server right now who own more than 1 business which makes it unfair. 

5) Implement rule that 1 player/group can only have 1 business. This will force groups/individuals to RP with others and not just own everything themselves and have a solo RP sesh.

At the end of the day, everyone is still on this server because they like it, even if some players do have better RP than others. I 100% believe if you focus on promoting first, everything will work out in the end. Staff are supposed to be actively banning people, teaching players rules, and moderating, that is the purpose of their job. Staff shouldn't just ban a large quantity of people they dislike first, and then promote because that wont get the server anywhere.

Edited by snowAhunnit
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 1:03 AM, snowAhunnit said:

Perm banning players should be done according to their ban record, and due to the nature of the rule break. Bans should be handed out fairly and without bias/how the community feels about a particular player. At the end of the day, this is GTA. More people prefer to play as gangs/cops because it is fun. But there are players who prefer to be CIVs and own businesses. To increase the server pop it is fairly simple. Follow this post below which I made. Every method I listed is proven to work. I was able to set up a server with 40-50 players under 2 months.

Discord Gen chat arguments should just be wiped and staff should mute them, its simple, not a huge deal.

Perm banning players from the community who are disliked by individuals does not help the server or the pop. Sure report people if they break rules though.

1) Promote the server

4) CIVs tend to come into servers more once pop is higher. Easier to get pop higher with more active cops and gangs because they are a large quantity and are groups of people. Also CIVs would come around more if more businesses were available to be purchased and owned. There are various players on the server right now who own more than 1 business which makes it unfair. 

5) Implement rule that 1 player/group can only have 1 business. This will force groups/individuals to RP with others and not just own everything themselves and have a solo RP sesh.

At the end of the day, everyone is still on this server because they like it, even if some players do have better RP than others. I 100% believe if you focus on promoting first, everything will work out in the end. Staff are supposed to be actively banning people, teaching players rules, and moderating, that is the purpose of their job. Staff shouldn't just ban a large quantity of people they dislike first, and then promote because that wont get the server anywhere.

Bro was NOT able to set up a server with 40 people in 2 months. Your server had 40 people maybe twice and was averaging lower pop then USA. And the only people who joined your server were people banned from USA and wanted to reconnect with the same community. Not trying to hate but your points are invalid. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 7:03 AM, snowAhunnit said:

1) Promote the server

Bro i was on ur server that shit wasnt it, it only had people who were banned from usa + it died a week in. Please dont take snows advise.

• Like 1

Just now, Kurt OIsson12 said:

Bro i was on ur server that shit wasnt it, it only had people who were banned from usa + it died a week in. Please dont take snows advise.

Also you aint even make the server mate it was legit copy paste.