Some suggestions for New Economy.

LaCruzin

I have a few suggestions that may or may not be helpful but over the past few weeks this is what I have gathered myself.

•  Starting off as a new player/character :  There are a few Issues people will have starting out as a new players. there is very little information on how to be successful starting. They do have the "/info" menu but allot of the info is out dated and does not give a whole lot of information on where they should be going first such as getting a license and insurance. If someone runs or rides a bike down to the trucking depot without knowing this information they will spend hours just walking around aimlessly and for those that have never been in the city before and don't know how great of a community it is will become discouraged to stay and grind out a bit. As a person that has been around USARRP since the poleto days I hate to see the city not grow more due to confusion.
  • Prices on food or eating frequency :  The food and drink situation has to be one of the most frustrating issues for me as of right now. The prices of the food or the frequency of which you eat should be lowered. If someone is driving truck or doing a job that makes stopping hard to do the only way to stay fed is to buy tons of food and water which takes up ALL of your pocket space. And 24/7 food doesn't even fill you up all the way which makes it even harder.
  • Burger Shot and other restaurants  :  I understand that the restaurant food is more satisfying to the food and drink system. And the idea is awesome however, In the three weeks that I have been back Burger Shot has not been open one time and I have bee on every evening almost for weeks. It is impossible to buy combos unless I happen to catch cats cafe open which is also not very often. I am hoping one day burger shot goes back to the way it was before. It was allot easier to stay fed when we had access to proper food and drinks.
  • Automotive prices : The prices on allot of the vehicles are just unrealistic to the pay you receive with any job in the city. Some of the vehicles that were reasonably priced before are almost unachievable with prices of other things you need like food, gas and medical when you get hurt. It would be nice to see more cars in the 25k-35k range. or at least a way to make payments on the vehicle weekly like how the rent system worked before for houses would be a cool idea in my opinion.
  • Cop/EMS pay : As for someone who is a LEO or EMS in the city the pay is super frustrating. We are not able to achieve any personal assets because of the low pay and cost of living. Anyone who knows how it works knows how much time we all spend in pillbox after physical altercations. The low income barely covers food and drinks not to mention how much is taken when we get shot at once an hour on good populated RP night. There has been a few times that I have had to actually clock in as a metro worker just to make enough quick cash to make it through the first few hours of duty because of how low that pay is.
  • Updated "/info" UI screen : The /info UI screen needs to be updated. I have used it frequently for some things but allot of it is outdated.

These are some of the things that I have noticed that I would like to see adjusted a little bit. I understand that the economy has been reset to make Role play fair and fun again but allot of the issues above I personally think will help keep activity and growth. I have had many years of great fun and want to continue.  I want to thank Mini Punch for making such a great experience for all of us and making sure we all get what we want. Small adjustments to make goals easier to achieve will make for a more stable population especially for those who work full time and can not spend 12 hours a day in the city. thank you for any considerations to what I have mentioned above and ill see you all out there.

+ 1 the menu thing its outdated because it was only supposed to be removed the drugs areas from it, but i agree that jobs locations should be in there to help new starters

Related to cat cafe, we been opening everyday, beside this last few days because we were tryna give other restaurants business's a shot to have some rp, but i apologize on behalf of it, we had no idea that if we don't open no one else would do it with their own businesses 

Edited by snakEbnp
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, snakEbnp said:

+ 1 the menu thing its outdated because it was only supposed to be removed the drugs areas from it, but i agree that jobs locations should be in there to help new starters

Related to cat cafe, we been opening everyday, beside this last few days because we were tryna give other restaurants business's a shot to have some rp, but i apologize on behalf of it, we had no idea that if we don't open no one else would do it with their own businesses 

yea so far you guys are the only ones that I have been able to get combos from and you guys cant be expected to stay in there 24 hours a day. I seriously have not seen burger shot open one time and I am in the city frequently. I would stock up on combos but I like to go in for the RP so I try to avoid doing that if I can. Who knows maybe we are just missing each other due to time zones?

• Like 1