Some few changes to the server

snakEbnp

So after a few days talking with the community and a few hand of staff members i decided to make a suggestion with all the informations and thoughts gathered from the same, I'm going to address some points and suggestions related to the "normal" players, because we all came to realize that in the past 2 years 80% of the changes are all involved with cops or gang rp to the point that now normal people and new people are struggling and paying the full price, and that's why in my personal opinion and the fact i've been in all sides of the rp, that 90% of the community its either a cop or a gang member, because its a struggle and not fun rp wise to be a civ. i'm open to any suggestion thats why im addressing the whole community  in here so everyone can put they're thoughts on it.

• Starter Pack - Starter Money - On this one most of the players/staff i reached out to are on the same page when it comes to how difficult it is for anyone to start fresh because getting on a server with 5k on pockets + 5k bank when the most cheap car is 4k the insurance is 5k still if i'm not mistaken even though even if its around 1k to 2k whatsoever and if we put on top of that buying cell phone, food you can see how hard is gonna be for them to enjoy at all. 

The other thing we all came in mind is the idea of giving new players something to start with, lets just say a cellphone some random essential starter tools like can go from lockpicks to first aids to even food.
          Money wise we all came to an agreement with the state of the economy and even though i understand the reason why it is like that, i still think that a bump is needed on the amount of money a person starts with                      because again it's a completely hardcore struggle for someone to start on this server at the moment

• Food expire time - On this one i'm gonna be short because we all understand the reason why it is like it is, but then again it expires way to fast to the point that a few days ago i spent a big amount of hours pretending i was brand new going around the main jobs people will go when they first get in, and ye its not it at all, because of the whole reason said on the first topic, its hard and tedious have to go back and forward to eat or drink + gas fuel costs when it comes to the likes of trucking/uber or any job that make you need a car to the point that the money you made from it you already spent it all of it. And we got to a point that the only jobs people actually can do to be worth the time and the effort are again jobs that brings no rp at all. So i think this should be look at in an urgency manner.

• Cars prices compared to Cars speed - On this matter, we all confuse for the fact that ye some cars might be or not be to powerful and we all know people going to end up exploiting the same amount of cars like we all used to do a few years ago before imports was a thing so i understand the bump on the money, but then again some cars are way to expensive and the speed doesn't match at all with the price, but then we have 10k to 30k cars that goes almost 200mph, some of them even stock goes way faster and im gonna use my kuruma has an example that i have fully upgraded and i barely make it to 150 and i see people with 30k to 40k cars outspeed me and they have a stock one. So the whole purpose of the bumping cars its just ruined and useless now because instead of making the life harder for the people that made this all happen, its just ended making harder for normal people and while they bad people are using that fact and how powerful the cheap cars are to go back to exploit that to win when it comes to gang beef or vs Cops.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, snakEbnp said:

So after a few days talking with the community and a few hand of staff members i decided to make a suggestion with all the informations and thoughts gathered from the same, I'm going to address some points and suggestions related to the "normal" players, because we all came to realize that in the past 2 years 80% of the changes are all involved with cops or gang rp to the point that now normal people and new people are struggling and paying the full price, and that's why in my personal opinion and the fact i've been in all sides of the rp, that 90% of the community its either a cop or a gang member, because its a struggle and not fun rp wise to be a civ. i'm open to any suggestion thats why im addressing the whole community  in here so everyone can put they're thoughts on it.

• Starter Pack - Starter Money - On this one most of the players/staff i reached out to are on the same page when it comes to how difficult it is for anyone to start fresh because getting on a server with 5k on pockets + 5k bank when the most cheap car is 4k the insurance is 5k still if i'm not mistaken even though even if its around 1k to 2k whatsoever and if we put on top of that buying cell phone, food you can see how hard is gonna be for them to enjoy at all. 

The other thing we all came in mind is the idea of giving new players something to start with, lets just say a cellphone some random essential starter tools like can go from lockpicks to first aids to even food.
          Money wise we all came to an agreement with the state of the economy and even though i understand the reason why it is like that, i still think that a bump is needed on the amount of money a person starts with                      because again it's a completely hardcore struggle for someone to start on this server at the moment

• Food expire time - On this one i'm gonna be short because we all understand the reason why it is like it is, but then again it expires way to fast to the point that a few days ago i spent a big amount of hours pretending i was brand new going around the main jobs people will go when they first get in, and ye its not it at all, because of the whole reason said on the first topic, its hard and tedious have to go back and forward to eat or drink + gas fuel costs when it comes to the likes of trucking/uber or any job that make you need a car to the point that the money you made from it you already spent it all of it. And we got to a point that the only jobs people actually can do to be worth the time and the effort are again jobs that brings no rp at all. So i think this should be look at in an urgency manner.

• Cars prices compared to Cars speed - On this matter, we all confuse for the fact that ye some cars might be or not be to powerful and we all know people going to end up exploiting the same amount of cars like we all used to do a few years ago before imports was a thing so i understand the bump on the money, but then again some cars are way to expensive and the speed doesn't match at all with the price, but then we have 10k to 30k cars that goes almost 200mph, some of them even stock goes way faster and im gonna use my kuruma has an example that i have fully upgraded and i barely make it to 150 and i see people with 30k to 40k cars outspeed me and they have a stock one. So the whole purpose of the bumping cars its just ruined and useless now because instead of making the life harder for the people that made this all happen, its just ended making harder for normal people and while they bad people are using that fact and how powerful the cheap cars are to go back to exploit that to win when it comes to gang beef or vs Cops.

Regarding the cars, they are priced off of their class. If you are finding cars that are priced for 30k-40k and they are out speeding you, there is a chance the car may not have had the handling (speed) adjusted with the recent change. In these cases, you can create a bug report with the car information for it to be looked into.

With the new change that was made for the cars, all the speeds were dropped from what they were before wipe to help with a few things including server performance. Below are the speeds related to each class for a fully upgraded vehicle with top speed (keep in mind, every car even in the same class will have different acceleration and top speed from other cars in the same class) -

X Class - 200 MPH
S Class - 170 MPH
A Class - 150 MPH
B Class - 130 MPH
C Class - 120 MPH
D Class - 110 MPH

• Like 1