Dune Improvement

BMMADED

Dunes - Uhmmm, 300 storage? For the size Dune is it should be 500, I understand nerfing it as it was a clear favorite over the pounder but like there is 0 point in spending 200k for a Dune just to have 300 storage. 

The Dune was never meant to be a hauling truck. With the wipe, the change was made to make it no longer a "hauling" truck. The spawn name for the dune is `rallytruck`. Below is a picture of what this truck is actually meant to be...
the-kamaz-dakar-rally-truck

Edited by Andrew Northpeak

If thats the case then price should be lowered. I personally don't think a rallytruck is worth 200k and I feel the majority would agree. Also is it even possible to get ur dune with front wheels up like that lol I thought only challenger does in this city.

Because if its not good for storage its pretty much useless, nobody spending that money for a rallytruck

• Like 3

I'll see if I can make adjustments to it if people really want it to be a moving truck.. IF the storage is updated, it will only be applied to newly bought units, vehicles already in garages will not be updated.

13 hours ago, Andrew Northpeak said:

I'll see if I can make adjustments to it if people really want it to be a moving truck.. IF the storage is updated, it will only be applied to newly bought units, vehicles already in garages will not be updated.

I HIGHLY doubt anyone had purchased a dune since the storage change