increase cop pay

snowAhunnit

+1, We can barely afford to pay anything without losing hours worth of being clocked in lol, its more than just checking into pillbox.

Edited by Poonkerr

+1 literally lost 5 hours of pay in the matter of seconds because of pillbox check in, let alone cant have a life off duty because we make such little money. crims have multiple properties and super cars and i cant even afford the cheapest car

22 hours ago, DanTheP said:

+1 literally lost 5 hours of pay in the matter of seconds because of pillbox check in, let alone cant have a life off duty because we make such little money. crims have multiple properties and super cars and i cant even afford the cheapest car

crims have to spend hours grinding for those properties and super cars, also apart of being a crim is opportunities to make more money but with higher risk which is very true. Often crims get fined, raided, legit IRL hours in fivem  jail that cant be used for grinding. I don't know if cop pay is different from when I was a cop, when I was a cop id say the pay was very reasonable. Realistically crims should have way more money than cops because we deal set ourselves up to make money and then deal with the consequences if failed as it is real life. 

2 hours ago, BMMADED said:

crims have to spend hours grinding for those properties and super cars, also apart of being a crim is opportunities to make more money but with higher risk which is very true. Often crims get fined, raided, legit IRL hours in fivem  jail that cant be used for grinding. I don't know if cop pay is different from when I was a cop, when I was a cop id say the pay was very reasonable. Realistically crims should have way more money than cops because we deal set ourselves up to make money and then deal with the consequences if failed as it is real life. 

i make like 250 bucks every 20 minutes on my cop char. keep cop pay decreased but just lower pillbox fines for cops if possible. either or works tbh 

@snowAhunnitjust wondering what rank are you? I used to make 750 as a cadet im pretty sure. I had no clue it was 250, should def be pushed up a bit if thats the case maybe 500 thats a good in between of the two 

+1  PD and EMS Both need a boost in pay I can see why nobody really applies for these jobs as they can make more money doing other jobs as Metro, Lawncare . Etc which provide better pay than some of our most important Jobs that we desperately require for our city to function! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BMMADED said:

@snowAhunnitjust wondering what rank are you? I used to make 750 as a cadet im pretty sure. I had no clue it was 250, should def be pushed up a bit if thats the case maybe 500 thats a good in between of the two 

im da commissioner 

id say 500 is fair even with the check in now, i feel you need to work to get your money, some people i have seen used to clock in to "collect cheques" which made it far to easy for cops to get money. Decrease the amount of gunfights with cops.

• Like 1

I get needing to work to get your money, but I don't necessarily think you should have to be clocked on for genuine full-time hours just to be able to make a fair amount of money. I'll express again that any other legal job at this point will pay more than being a cop.

• Like 2

To put it into perspective for people who only do Gang RP , most criminals in this city have at the least 600k+ while civilians doing regular jobs proablly have 200k

Cops and EMS - barley breaking 75-100k clocked in 6+hours getting only 250-1450 every 20 minutes. That’s the problems where you can literally go do any other job and get 15-30k+ in about 30 minutes. The civilian jobs aren’t a problem for cash. It’s how low our government jobs are that are the most important to city RP - without cops you couldn’t do actual robberies or warehouses and such. Without EMS you guys wouldn’t get a speedy trip to the hospital and have to pay thousands of dollars.  A pay increase would make it worth it for the department to want to clock in without having to worry about all their money going to hospital bills and such every 5 minutes. Or have more EMS around to actually help out! 

• Like 4

On 4/12/2024 at 2:27 PM, Poonkerr said:

I've clocked in about 60ish hours since wipe, and have only had a high of like 60-70k with a BCSO command paycheck.

I have not broke 40k in the last two weeks and im on duty every night. struggle is real. lol

• Like 1