Economy

So Ie want to start off by saying that no storage vehicle or van or truck should be over 100k. First you lower our paychecks that we get from doing legal jobs, Second you lower how much we make from business menu's , and Third you lower paychecks for all ems , police , doctor , and lawyer. Your going to lower all these things but your going to increase prices on vehicles , houses , food , and all around living expenses. How do we as returning players and new players coming in make an affordable living wage when the new people don't know where any of the illegal things are to do around city are? I can't stress enough on how bad this economy has been for god sake I pay 350k for a mansion when all other interiors are 150k. Don't get me wrong I'm well able to make my rent but that's just an example on how the economy here is not good at all.

+1 this server was a grind before and now its either you gotta be super active or you cant afford anything nice. I feel the wipe already drove away a lot of players due to losing all their valuable but as well as crafting and mechanic levels. Now everything is reset + harder to obtain, I feel changing this will also effect server pop in a positive manner.