advertise server

snowAhunnit

if an unban wipe is something that staff will never do, at least make up for it and bring new players in

- record scripted RP for tiktoks n youtube shorts
- make facebook and reddit posts; make sure to comment n upvote
- buy server boosts. theres server boost plugs on discord that sell boosts for cheaper prices compared to zap hosting.

nobody is going to stream this server as long as its 7/150 slots. and banning people 3-6 months definitely does not help either. i suggest u guys try this approach

• Like 4

+1 I've been saying this for a long time we need more advertising whether that's boosting the server or the ol hashtag/clip farm on social media. With the right message pushed about USARRP the more people will want to come check it out and spread the word.

Correct, there will never be a Ban Wipe, because then everything staff has done will be undone. The Staff Teams strives for good RP, and interactions, rather than no RP. We would rather see a smaller server with great RP, then a full server of "100k or die." Of course, we would love to see many people playing and enjoying the server, that is the ultimate goal. I think the advertising is a great idea, and I will definitely be streaming again, but it comes down to finding the right person, and being able to pay them! Ultimately this is something @minipunch will have to look into!

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, GordoHockey4 said:

Correct, there will never be a Ban Wipe, because then everything staff has done will be undone. The Staff Teams strives for good RP, and interactions, rather than no RP. We would rather see a smaller server with great RP, then a full server of "100k or die." Of course, we would love to see many people playing and enjoying the server, that is the ultimate goal. I think the advertising is a great idea, and I will definitely be streaming again, but it comes down to finding the right person, and being able to pay them! Ultimately this is something @minipunch will have to look into!

having a full server doesnt meant its just 100k or die players 😂

Hi @snowAhunnit, It seems you have missed my point! No worries at all, I was just saying that people are banned as needed, we will not lower times just to increase the server pop!

1 hour ago, GordoHockey4 said:

He isn't asking for a full unban of banned players he is suggesting we do fun things such as make clips for platforms such as facebook, reddit, etc.. I for one would rather see a FULL server with FULL STAFF to help guide new players by teaching them the rules. Not to many people will join a server with less people in it. Id never join one that has less then 50 Hard to find people to enjoy RP with. I think you spoke for yourself and not for all when you say you'd rather have less. This server isn't a 100k or die server and its up to staff to maintain that image. I agree and think this is a great idea. More advertising will definitely help the server pop.

• Like 4

-1 to everything else, not everyone banned portrays 100k or die level roleplay,

although I respect everyone’s opinions

Edited by Kellz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GordoHockey4 said:

Hi @snowAhunnit, It seems you have missed my point! No worries at all, I was just saying that people are banned as needed, we will not lower times just to increase the server pop!

Seems u have missed my point as well. I'm suggesting things for staff to work on doing to promote the server which are proven to be effective. All good 👌

+1, i've seen other RP servers use TikTok and social media in general to a great extent but haven't really seen that from USA besides MOTM. Pop is too low rn for people to join naturally bc nobody is going to join a low pop server in most cases.

• Like 3

+1 I’m sure people in the discord would be interested in helping advertise as well as mini punch can pay for boosts or some way of ad. This server will never be what it was but advertising can at least make it active again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to remind everyone we have

facebook

https://www.facebook.com/usarrpnet?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Instagram 

https://www.instagram.com/usarealismrp?igsh=MW9ncWl2MHdlM3hreg==

Tik tok

https://www.tiktok.com/@usarealismrp?_t=8lhCb04cwWo&_r=1

YouTube

https://youtube.com/@USARealismRoleplay?si=VsshVKuEZHW9V5ok

All of these will get shown to the masses more with your help by liking following commenting and sharing post on these platforms, also we need your help with creating and sharing clips here, if you have a good clip please post them in #clips on the discord! And they will be reviewed and picked from there!