Refund me please !

Discord Name : shenga_benga
Character Name(s): 
Chris Hemsworth

Name or identifier of player being reported: i really don't remember but he's from the green gang

What rule(s) did they break: 1. he popped his head off after we killed him     2. he killed me at the hospital 

Date of incident(s) being reported: (must be within last 3 days) i have 2 videos .. 1 in the 12/3 6:13 Am and the other in 13/3 5:9 Am

Evidence to support your report: i'll send u videos to prove that and i hope get my pdw + at the hospital he took my all inventory + took my car and used all the nos bottle lvl 3 idk why they keep killing me for no reason also they killing all the city that's so cringe tbh .. and the driver in the video of the hospital he's wallhacking 999% .. Moderator OnlyHyde told me to open refund request ticket to get my things back from the green one , thank u for watching ♥

Edited by Chris Hemsworth

Hello @Chris Hemsworth,

Unfortunately I have to mark this Refund Request as DENIED, due to the fact that it is not a server sided error. However, I just wanted to inform you that if you are being robbed/shot at, running to Pillbox cannot prevent you from being shot, the person robbing/shooting you can follow you to Pillbox and still shoot you. Now, if they decided to shoot you at Pillbox, while you had already been sitting there, that would be a different story. Have a great rest of your day!

- Gordo

Posted (edited)

oky what about the person who's left the server after we killed him he left the server to prefent getting searched he got weapon "PDW" and i didn't brake any rule for killing him so his weapon must be mine now i want it please

Edited by Chris Hemsworth

Again, unfortunately, I have to mark it as DENIED, as it is not a server sided issue. Apologies. I urge you to file a Player Report for the person who flew out on you.

- Gordo

I agree with @GordoHockey4 in this being DENIED. 

Please file a player report. 

Kindest, 

Kian