Rest of my marijuana died without cause

Character Name: Kyrie Williamson

Lost Items: 116 marijuana plants

Requested Refund (In $): 696,000

Time/Date of Loss: 5:00 pm 3/9

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  

Explain what led you to need a refund:

I have 116 marijuana plants planted and keep them fed and watered religiously checked them at 4 am 3/9 and flew back in at 5 pm 3/9 and 116 have died and they didn’t even fully blossom I planted them periodically so some will bloom throughout the weekend seeking refund of 696,000 of lost profit I spend at least 8 hours everyday watching these plants and can’t afford to lose profit when I wasn’t in the wrong my plants never even get to very thirsty or very hungry  

Hi @KyrieWilliamson2257

I will be APPROVING an amount of $37,700 for this Refund Request. The plants died due to the numerous restarts the server had when fixing the new anti-cheat, which counted as days to the plants.

Here is my math for the amount:

Plants | 75 *116 = $8,700

Fertilizer | 250 * 116 = $29,000

TOTAL = $37,700

Please reach out to a Community Admin+ in city to receive your refund!

- Gordo

My issue is that 34 of the plants were going to be ready for harvest 3/8 so I lost out on the profit of 696,000(total) but for 34 of the plants all the work was done and all my time invested was wasted due to a server error I feel I should be compensated for 34 of the plants being harvested and sold and the math I’m thinking is 34x14(avg yield)=476   476x350(very low price per bag)=166,600

Unfortunately I can only approve the amount of $37,700 at this time. Apologies for any inconveniences.

- Gordo