"Armed Truck Bomb" Need to exchange it after update

Hello... i got many "Armed Truck Bomb" i already bought it before and it was expensive btw, i was using it to do the heist of "Bank Securty Truck Robbery" and i leaved the server for 4 month for some personal reason's but now i'm back and when i tryed to do the same heist I noticed a change i have to use "Sticky Bomb" not "Armed Truck Bomb" so now i have many of this items and it's useless i'm asking if u dont mind to exchange my items "old item" to the "new item" that i can use it to do the same heist and i'm very glad for ur help ❤️ i have 13 Armed Bomb

Note: this items i didn't lose it i still have it but it useless like i said

Character Name: Veto Blick Scaletor

Lost Items: usless item but not lost i still have it

Requested Refund (In $): i dont want money i want sticky bomb

Time/Date of Loss: Unkowen

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  
image.png?ex=65fdf3ea&is=65eb7eea&hm=2b234ac7801b88f86ff7e6986f87b994bf49b9ecfd45ab550e525a61917c3be8&

Explain what led you to need a refund: just exchange this all cause the new update

Due to not being able to spawn items in to the server I will PARTIAL APPROVING your refund request for 220000 that would be the cost in game at the time for 13 armored truck bombs. Please reach out to a CA+ in game using /help for your refund also, the armored truck bombs will be seized