remove musket remove PD sniper

snowAhunnit

all autos and pistols got nerfed. shootouts will last longer now. make rule as muskets can only be used for hunting. remove PD sniper. fair on both sides.

• Sad 1

I hate to be "that guy." But, PD should have some better weapons. In this case it is a sniper. BOTH police depts have strict regulations on who can use it, and when it can be used. At least in BCSO, at the moment, nobody is carrying a sniper on them because SWAT is not active. Plus, if you are using a pistol, you will most definitely not need to worry about being sniped at.

HOWEVER

I would be happy to make PD sniper a two shot kill, just like the musket.

I would not be against the sniper becoming a 2 shot weapon but also 

The sniper is rank & subdivision locked in PD so if they are not a high enough rank or in the relevant sub division then they should not be carrying it around (24/7) 

If you do see anyone in SASP or BCSO carrying a sniper i ask please bring it to that departments command team.

Edited by RazerI96I

14 hours ago, snowAhunnit said:

all autos and pistols got nerfed. shootouts will last longer now. make rule as muskets can only be used for hunting. remove PD sniper. fair on both sides.

Only ARs and SMGs got a little nerf, none of the other weapons were touched.

Average time to kill before: .50 - .85 seconds
Average time to kill now: 1.50-1.85 seconds

Average time to kill with a pistol: 1.95 - 2.50 seconds (untouched)

Damage and time to kill will vary depending on the distance to the target. Average TTK was done with the target standing still and minimal missed shots.

Edited by Andrew Northpeak

On 3/4/2024 at 6:56 AM, RazerI96I said:

I would not be against the sniper becoming a 2 shot weapon but also 

The sniper is rank & subdivision locked in PD so if they are not a high enough rank or in the relevant sub division then they should not be carrying it around (24/7) 

If you do see anyone in SASP or BCSO carrying a sniper i ask please bring it to that departments command team.

2 shot sniper 💯

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨