cops cuffin in pill

snowAhunnit

cops insta cuffin crims in pillbox beds is powergaming. we cant even move. at least let the RP run and like surround the hospital and block off the entrance and give us a chance to fight or surrender

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

-1, don’t get yourself put into situations where you can get cuffed easily if you don’t like it. If cops aren’t able to cuff quickly, crims will just run out of pill and start shooting cops 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

-1, I understand I mostly roleplay as an officer at BCSO but hear me out. This "insta cuffing" is standard procedure at any law enforcement agency. If a suspect needs to be transported to a hospital for treatment officers will cuff that suspect to the bed in order to prevent them from escaping the hospital. If you really want the freedom of being able to run around after being arrested and transported to pillbox and the officer fails to cuff you to the bed, you can rp that situation out. That would be the officers mistake and entail you can rp the situation of, the cop forgot to cuff us to the bed. I get the point where that can be seen as annoying but in reality its just procedure. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

-1 it is not power gaming, power gaming is to abuse a game mechanics into having an unreal advantage over someone else or doing something you cannot do in real life. Yes i understand its a game and it has its limitations but cuffing a suspect to a bed is not an unreal advantage, like Michael/Toasty stated it is common procedure in any law enforcement agency to cuff a criminal to a bed, so they don't escape, hurt hospital staff or the general public. Nothing is stopping a "doctor" from treating you when a hand is cuffed to a bed railing. 

• Sad 1

Reminder to keep things respectful! I have hidden the posts which were toxic. Thanks!

- Gordo

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...