Pillbox Medical Treatment Times

Kian

Hello, hello. 

Now before even posting this I know it's gonna be a popular suggestion cause it's one of the biggest things that has annoyed me since Day 1 of playing in USARRP and both cops and criminals all share the same view on it.

I absolutely love the RP I get from some players in this server, it's fun and often we can have a fun little shootout as well or even just a quick stabby stab or fist fight, what isn't fun is sitting at my PC, twiddling my thumbs waiting for the seemingly never ending "Pillbox clock" to be over. That pain staking time you wait at your PC to finally get out of Pillbox and continue with your "shift" as a LEO or continue with your RP as a crim is honestly one of my biggest pet hates and I honestly don't mind getting shot at, getting downed, all of that stuff... but what I do mind is wasting my 1/4 of an hour in Pillbox because it took somebody 1.2 seconds to shoot me/give me 7 different injuries. 

It's definitely a "skill issue" on my part - yes I need to get better at "Winning" but honestly sometimes it's boring to win, I enjoy being downed if it's a fair fight you know "GG's" but I'd love to see the injury treatment times lowered in Pillbox and it's sister/brother hospitals in Sandy and Viceroy... 

Who's with me?!

TLDR: Can we lower the amount of time you have to wait in Pillbox please? Like... by quite a lot? Maybe the maximum time despite the number of injuries or type of injuries being 5 minutes?

Edited by Kian
  • Like 1

+1 but also, give doctors some RP. Myself and Murphy took over pillbox and when we are on duty people run past us or just shit talk in pillbox. Let’s appreciate doctors/nurses and give them RP so they have motivation to clock in!

• Like 4