Upgrading time reduce

snakEbnp

So me and the group of friends that run and work at auto's everyday for the past months were speaking about this the other day and i think its kinda needed.

If there's any way or script that could make the upgrading time reduce after a certain ammount of upgrades, like a level system just like repairs would be great for this simple reasons

1 - The time it takes for each part to be done becomes exhaustive for the people doing it and for the costumer thats waiting
2 - It would make our efforts to give people upgrades everyday rewarded by getting the time reduced
3 - Gives us a chance to help more than 1 person at a time to, because right now we have people sitting for hours for a simple upgrade because we already dealing with one

Thanks!!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

+1 

The idea could work similar to that of Meth, in which you reach X amount of XP (level) and in doing so, the time to package and cook is reduced. In this situation the time to install and remove (provided it's implemented) is reduced.

Another idea I'd like to add to this; the possibility of gaining mechanic XP (repairs) by installing parts because 90% of the people that hit Level 2, no longer further their mechanic skill by repairing vehicles but rather installing parts. As a mechanic, one is learning new ways to work around vehicles every time they work on vehicle, be that it's installing parts, basic maintenance, or repairing the vehicle. Point being, one would in theory gain experience from installing aftermarket upgrades. Primary reason for this is to give mechanics a little something more to work for considering there is roughly 50 or less Level 3 mechanics within the server, half of which, aren't active any longer. 

• Like 1

+1 I always feel horrible when I can't respond to repair calls because I'm installing parts. It takes 17 minutes to complete all parts even with 4 people working. If it's one person thats 65 minutes just of install time.

Adding more benefits for higher level mechanics, would give people a reason to work towards level 3 mechanic. I see a lot of people reach mechanic 2, but not much further. It's a huge grind to get all those repairs. A lot of people fix their own cars or run to the nearest spray can on their map. 

+1 I definitely think it can be lowered, maybe implement a system like repairs where you have something to do to repair it, instead of sitting and waiting.

• Thanks 1

Made it so the more upgrades you do the faster you install upgrades with a minimum install time of 2 minutes (where the default is 5 minutes)

It can be tweaked if we feel it should be nerfed or buffed in the future

• Thanks 1