USARRP 2.0

Daniel Nagel

I feel like a revamp of the server would be very successful like all new updates on Scripps and MLO’s economy wipe ban wipe slower, base economy, and higher tier, guns, more valuable to players, instead of everyone running around with ak’s.

• Sad 2

-1 to Ban wipe

+1 to econ wipe

We have plenty of great MLO's and some amazing scripts. Please provide some specific examples for the dev team to look at!

• Sad 1

+1 for econonmy wipe

I'm with @GordoHockey4on this one. Maybe some sort of large content update, consisting of new jobs, drugs, activites, vehicles, guns, etc. All would take quite a bit of time and I think a lot of suggestions and agreeance within the community but would def be good

What I’m saying by new things is like there’s a lot more heist out there like oil, rig, heist, bobcat, the yacht heist. There’s also a lot more drugs out there. No offense but I feel like the server is a bit boring at times because there’s really nothing to do that you can do are not very interactive.

Honestly, it’s been two years since we had a economy wipe and now everyone is running around with AK and fully automatic guns, which doesn’t make the RP fun at all and crafting is so easy all you have to do is get a part no materials needed at all. I don’t think that’s very realistic. Also maybe a new inventory because this one is a bit outdated and not appealing new menus as well because all menus look like the normal GTA five accept the grocery stores make the economy a lot slower where you actually have a reason to put your hands up in a scenario that you’re getting robbed or something like that to keep your stuff since it would be so valuable replace MLO’s that aren’t used at all maybe make a new report system instead of/help so then when something is needed it doesn’t pop up in the text box that also comes and play with streaming because admin can’t stream very good with a big black box covering their screen doesn’t make the server very appealing maybe have better things for whitelist members and maybe gun drops and drug drops for whitelisted gangs make it so it’s a lot harder to get guns as a civ and if you would be able to buy a gun from a gun store, it would have to be like a ceramic pistol or something very small just for self-defense not to wear out a gun store and have decently good guns make a lot more things based like gun stores and businesses like burger where everyone can just grab a job and cook up food. I truly do believe this server could be a very very good server, but the lack of dedication people have within the server is really making the server die slowly I remember when there was a queue to load in and it’s very sad to see such a good server and that has good potential become complete a 10 pop server. Do better. @GordoHockey4is this good for you?