SASP Locker Room

Kian

We're having some issues at the minute with the uniform locker, as we try to save outfits we keep getting the "Error saving outfit" notification and it doesn't save the outfit. I have tried deleting an outfit and then trying to make an outfit several times and now I have lost the majority of my outfits without being able to make any new outfits... 😕 

Help!

On 2/12/2024 at 8:23 AM, Kian said:

We're having some issues at the minute with the uniform locker, as we try to save outfits we keep getting the "Error saving outfit" notification and it doesn't save the outfit. I have tried deleting an outfit and then trying to make an outfit several times and now I have lost the majority of my outfits without being able to make any new outfits... 😕 

Help!

I tried to reproduce the issue but outfits seemed to be deleting and saving just fine for me

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there some specific set of steps required to reproduce this?

11 hours ago, minipunch said:

I tried to reproduce the issue but outfits seemed to be deleting and saving just fine for me

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there some specific set of steps required to reproduce this?

I’m getting this error message along with everyone else in SASP, it doesn’t let me have more than 2 outfits saved