Lost money due to crypto app

Character Name: Lick Moorehead

Lost Items: 100k

Requested Refund (In $):100000

Time/Date of Loss:2/6/24

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  none

Explain what led you to need a refund: I talked to an  leo and he said to make sure i left a detailed ticket so here we go.. my and my cousin have been grinding hard getting our money up. we decided it would be a good idea to invest in crypto, i invested 100k of my hard earned money into a few different stocks. Loaded in the next day to check my crypto account and it shows $0 for my account balance. I looked at the stocks i had purchased and all of them had gone up from what they were the day before. I would just really liked to be refunded as we work our asses off in here trying to grind and losing 100k isn't cool lol. i had almost enough to get the car i wanted with upgrades and now i don't. please let me know what steps to take next.. thank you.. sincerely lick moorehead.

I checked and the money isn't back in my account after 2 days.. 

Hello there @lick moorehead, I will be marking this request as APPROVED due to multiple reports that the Crypto app is not functioning properly. Please use /help whilst in city so a Community Admin+ can refund your money. Thanks!

-Gordo