cops shouldnt be doctors

The server offers the whitelisted jobs for anyone to apply and be apart of said department. There should be no reason why someone cant be apart of BCSO/SASP and Doctor/EMS. There is many other people who do this :). Including the admin who reacted with the laughing emoji

image.thumb.png.73258b5d2389515413656b5a69f68127.png

image.thumb.png.943a3cacf2d1e7ea05e26fa11b1d22c2.png

image.thumb.png.2e3451c3fa127c0263d51b35a8d43df9.png

Nothing wrong with some Medical RP am I right? 

• Like 1

I do not see any problems with legal people who are not felons being hired in multiple positions. I myself have been in SASP as a command member for over 1 & half years & I'm also a doctor at pillbox who recently became the dean of medicine.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

2 cop mains were clocked in as doctors only during the time when a alta robbery went down. 10-15 cops were brought to them at pillbox and all those dead cops were instantly revived and returned to alta without waiting the bed timer. this is a form of indirect powergaming. because those cop mains dont stay around as doctors for anyone else 

Edited by snowAhunnit
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RazerI96I said:

I do not see any problems with legal people who are not felons being hired in multiple positions. I myself have been in SASP as a command member for over 1 & half years & I'm also a doctor at pillbox who recently became the dean of medicine.

thats a thing for DOJ to handle 

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, snowAhunnit said:

thats a thing for DOJ to handle 

How would someone being legal and applying for a whitelisted Job be a DOJ issue?. 

28 minutes ago, snowAhunnit said:

2 cop mains were clocked in as doctors only during the time when a alta robbery went down. 10-15 cops were brought to them at pillbox and all those dead cops were instantly revived and returned to alta without waiting the bed timer. this is a form of indirect powergaming. because those cop mains dont stay around as doctors for anyone else 

Also Cops have been told by Gordon that as long as they receive medical attention pillbox bed/doctor they can return to the same scene in which they died/were injured from. we all said wasn't allowed and has never been allowed for as long as time, unless the reciprocating party does the same. but again admins have said its okay to do that so cops have no wrong doing.