Changes sugestion

snakEbnp

I've been taking a thought on some things that might or might not improve the server pop, since this last years we went from having full pop to none at all, some will blame the staff and how they deal with rule breakers and how they cant hold egos or even destinguish the character they play to the actual role they have on the comunity. Some will blame the players and how every day we got more gp > rp and beef/shooting hungry and to be fair everyone is right, me personally i blame both staff and us, because to be fair most of us made the server what he is today, we keep shooting each others for petty reasons, we keep robbing everyone just because we bored and we laze to grind so we just target random people that are just trying to make some bucks to enjoy the rp. We go to war 24/7 and after a while we started bringing outsiders just to win those said wars and the drama and toxicity spreads and that pushed away a lot of good members like normal players to even staff that got intoxicated with all of it to the point we are the only one's left. Cops dont fly in at all and cops are 80% of the incoming of this server to be honest, drugs dont pay off without cops, we cant rob things we cant hit a bank but still we kept months after months targetting them, with this im not saying that all cops are good im just pointing that if Staff putted egos and friendship aside all of this could had been stopped by banning us when it was a good time to do it so.
With this been said im going to point some changes i think it can help with bringing more people and actually bring back the joy of actually rp.

Legal Jobs - Most of them are currently "boring" and not worthy at all since its basically press E and wait or grinding for hours to get paid something not bad but not good to and with barely no rp in between
                    Currently we have new jobs that in my opinion could be used more and bring more people if it actually gave more than just a paycheck, like Metal items drop (ex : searching dumpsters give us metal sheets) i                          think that we should get the same kinda of items from construction job instead of dumpsters because that way instead of just going around searching dumpsters we will have to use that job, that going to                               make people be on the same area so there's a window of interactions and new people can meet other players. Same with the new gardener job, i think we should be able to find lost items like money,drugs  etc.. like we find doing houses or searching cars.

Still on the legal jobs and this one going to be a 1 in 10 chance of getting denied its illegal people shouldn't in any way be allowed to do them, i know people will complain but oh well maybe that way us criminals                     and gang members have to be more smart when it comes to just go on a rampage because well i can just grind trucking or other grindy job to pay off my jail fines and my bank account will always be good

Gang beef/ normal beef - This point for me its the most important on the state of the server right now, one gang shouldn't be beefing other gang every single day for the simple reason "Oh they looked funny at me".
                                          In my opinion beefing someone just because i dont like them at all, or im just bored, or even just because i want to be the top gang every day until they pay its petty and stupid and what led this                                                 server to this state now. And yes before any troll comments or trash comments i was in the Reapers i know how toxic and petty we were, thats why when i think about it we do can be blame for                                            some of the reasons server pop got bad and thats why im stating this. I would get on the server and spent hours and hours robbing everyone, not only gang members literally everyone and we                                               couldn't care less thats true but now i know how that pushed away people that just wanted to rp because its not healthy for a server and to think how long we are allowed to do that and even to                                               this days people  still do that points the fact that not only players are a issue and staff is to, thats why im going to the next point that is, no one should be allowed to just rob someone doing a job or                                        working just for money or because of being bored (robbing someone on drug locations fine) but robbing someone just to rob should be a ban and a rule break.

Second point - I know there was a rule update adressing beefs but still not enough because people find a way to go around it and again staff look away or dont go hard enough on the punishments.
                                                              Any beef needs to become official on the website. Ok but one gang is not suppose to start beef for no reason one day, shooting each other until restart then wait 2 3 days to do it                                                                       again, its GP > RP no mater what you say. Talking shit on twitter just to bait other gang to beef should be bannable. Starting beef over petty things like should be bannable

Drugs - In my opinion we should bring back the old weed sistem since the time it takes to grow and the money it takes to buy the materials needed and the profit we get from selling its not good at all specially since there's barely no cops at all and weed is been only used to smoke joints and get armour. I think that either buff the sell prices when cops are not around or make it like the old days that you just went to a location and grab it for free ( in this second case ye obvious joints should be removed otherwise its free armour).

To end i just want to say that this last couple of days city been getting good numbers still not GOOD but its been improving we start seeing more group of players actually having rp i wish cops would fly in more to and its kinda obvious why its been like this so staff should take this days to think what've changed and realize that if punishments and rules start getting used to anyone no mater who they are the server will eventually catch up. Until we keep this gp > rp dailly and allow the same players to break rules constally we will keep seeing players leaving staff leaving and the only ones left its going to be the one's that will make this server an arena one.

Edited by snakEbnp
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1