Suggestion For Cops

OsamaBinSpinnin

+1 Building that do not have heli pads IRL are not made to support the forces of a helicopter landing or taking off. That being said if a officer is trained for rope deployment, that can be done without having to take into fact the buildings structural support. 

image.png.c948fb46520b74e68cfb7a2c1beb1841.png

Just because you get outplayed and downed by someone doesn't mean its unrealistic. A police helicopter can land anywhere. if we're talking about anything "unrealistic" then we could be sat here for awhile. I quite literally watched a THF member also land a heli on a building similar to mine.

Police are also trained to fly helis and land in difficult spots/positions.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The comment emma made was not toxic or an attack on THF. It was more of an example that is all. Relax guys please

Edited by RazerI96I
  • Haha 1

-1 just for the fact this suggestion is made just for cops when we crims do it to..anyway +1 for the idea but it has to be for all sides even thou like emma said its not unrealistic at all to land on a roof that has plenty of space but in general i still say its a good idea to change the game when it comes to fights since camping on a rooftop of a big building its kinda hard to fight against

18 hours ago, snakEbnp said:

-1 just for the fact this suggestion is made just for cops when we crims do it to..anyway +1 for the idea but it has to be for all sides even thou like emma said its not unrealistic at all to land on a roof that has plenty of space but in general i still say its a good idea to change the game when it comes to fights since camping on a rooftop of a big building its kinda hard to fight against

Definitely what I met I believe it should be across the bored

I forgot to mention it

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 7:12 PM, Emma said:

image.png.c948fb46520b74e68cfb7a2c1beb1841.png

Just because you get outplayed and downed by someone doesn't mean its unrealistic. A police helicopter can land anywhere. if we're talking about anything "unrealistic" then we could be sat here for awhile. I quite literally watched a THF member also land a heli on a building similar to mine.

Police are also trained to fly helis and land in difficult spots/positions.

what are blabbing about. Police helis irl dont just land anywhere they want. Maybe in the UK but not in USA where this server is based on. Aint nobody know what ur talking about 

• Like 1