New In-city Document Script For EMS & DOJ/POLICE

RazerI96I

I am wanting to see if we would able to add this script into the server to give more RP when it comes to people interacting with EMS & DOJ/Police:

With this script you can do the following to add more in city roleplay and get away from discord documents: 

Public Document - Non restricted 

Restricted job: EMS - When it comes to EMS this script allows workers to print out a physical Medical Marijuana card which allows players to show they have been given approval from a medical personel to obtain medical Marijuana. More documents can be added not just this one

Restricted job DOJ - When it comes to DOJ it is the same as EMS but as DOJ you can have documents like (Subpoena, Search Warrent, Raid warrent ect with more being able to be added.).

This scrpit not only brings more RP to the server but it makes DOJ & police come away from Discord when it comes to asking for document/forms to be signed and then a physical copy can be handed over to players which has been signed by a judge or police. 

I hope this does not get ignored but if you do read this please tell me what you guys think... 

Link: https://tebex.apscripts.store/package/5366632

If you are gonna put -1 please put a reason why you have down voted it