Better Role Play

Cheddarbob

In the years I played USA Realism Role Play it has gone to shit and has not seen a better RP factor in a couple years. Say I'm in a shootout with the cops, I pull out a pistol and they have a class 4 Assault Rifle. They also can revive themselves. As a player I do not see how that is fair in any way if I can't revive my self then why are they able to? It resolves into being really powerful and over all unfair for most people. Being a cop and Roleplaying as a cop dose not mean you can revive you're self in a shootout. Also being sniped with out any words is completely unfair, you don't know where or you got shot from. The playing field should be leveled out. If the other party is using a pistol they should to, if there using class 3s then you should to. So please as a community can RP better and stop being shit lords and play fair? +1 this if you agree!

• Haha 1

Okay lets just look at what you said there 
"Also being sniped with out any words is completely unfair" what about when yall @ everyone in the discord and ask them to get on the server because you guys can't hold your own.... lets also point out the obvious like people also cheating and shooting through buildings...absolutely sublime RP there to be honest. 

Talking from someone whose had a cop for almost 4 years, THF especially can't RP plain and simple, THF win a fight , they shit talk and then fly out after because they know that the cops can actually win in a shootout for example the other day when you and Jimbo robbed legion bank for the rest of THF to shoot... but what happened you all flew out apart from you and Jimbo. What RP are you possibly giving to the cops at that point? I'd love for you to tell me. 

Cops can't just "revive" themselves and not get reprimanded by staff for power gaming, trust my I'd know. I'd love to be able to "+1" this suggestion but for others to improve so does everyone else. You can't ask for cops to improve when you yourself are in the gang that causes the most shit RP the server has ever seen. It's shootout on THF , all go to jail... get a couple insults and threats of someone coming back cheating and then boom appears new characters with class 3's... wonder where you get those from. we for sure know its not through RP because all those characters have about 2 hours playtime. 

You physically can't have a "level playing field" when people only get on to shoot cops and cheat its just rinse and repeat. I could easily force a change in the PD in regards to the class of weapons we use, but I can for sure tell you from the evidence locker no one uses pistols anymore. We tried and made an agreement that we would use pistols more, but when you are using smaller peds in cars that have bulletproof backs on them that you physically can't hit , im sorry, not using a pistol. 

Everyone seems to blame the cops for the "shit RP" but its just how we have to be because when we are more relaxed you guys take advantage of it, so until the flying out , shooting cops for no reason 24/7 stops, I doubt you'll see any motion in the PD.

Your way to improve RP on the server is basically reviving yourself and getting cops to match class, you have the wrong idea

Also this isn't meant in a toxic way , just how I and the rest of the SASP command staff see it

Edited by Emma
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Emma said:

Okay lets just look at what you said there 
"Also being sniped with out any words is completely unfair" what about when yall @ everyone in the discord and ask them to get on the server because you guys can't hold your own.... lets also point out the obvious like people also cheating and shooting through buildings...absolutely sublime RP there to be honest. 

Talking from someone whose had a cop for almost 4 years, THF especially can't RP plain and simple, THF win a fight , they shit talk and then fly out after because they know that the cops can actually win in a shootout for example the other day when you and Jimbo robbed legion bank for the rest of THF to shoot... but what happened you all flew out apart from you and Jimbo. What RP are you possibly giving to the cops at that point? I'd love for you to tell me. 

Cops can't just "revive" themselves and not get reprimanded by staff for power gaming, trust my I'd know. I'd love to be able to "+1" this suggestion but for others to improve so does everyone else. You can't ask for cops to improve when you yourself are in the gang that causes the most shit RP the server has ever seen. It's shootout on THF , all go to jail... get a couple insults and threats of someone coming back cheating and then boom appears new characters with class 3's... wonder where you get those from. we for sure know its not through RP because all those characters have about 2 hours playtime. 

You physically can't have a "level playing field" when people only get on to shoot cops and cheat its just rinse and repeat. I could easily force a change in the PD in regards to the class of weapons we use, but I can for sure tell you from the evidence locker no one uses pistols anymore. We tried and made an agreement that we would use pistols more, but when you are using smaller peds in cars that have bulletproof backs on them that you physically can't hit , im sorry, not using a pistol. 

Everyone seems to blame the cops for the "shit RP" but its just how we have to be because when we are more relaxed you guys take advantage of it, so until the flying out , shooting cops for no reason 24/7 stops, I doubt you'll see any motion in the PD.

Also this isn't meant in a toxic way , just how I and the rest of the SASP command staff see it

This is not meant in a toxic way.

Like you just be yapping bout "Crims fault" when youre clearly one sided. I kill you twice within the span of an hour which you then proceed to pick yourself up each time. You say there are consequences when youre at the top of SASP. Your 1 consequence for reviving yourself and passout3 in a car is a lil verbal warning. 

Like if an mf is cheating why don't you just clip it and report 😃

Yeah you guys did agree on a heavy pistol only gunfight but then proceed to just authorize class 3s due to the face that there were lambos and lil smaller character. 

So how about you stop just blaming it on one side

1 minute ago, Kawhi Leonard said:

This is not meant in a toxic way.

Like you just be yapping bout "Crims fault" when youre clearly one sided. I kill you twice within the span of an hour which you then proceed to pick yourself up each time. You say there are consequences when youre at the top of SASP. Your 1 consequence for reviving yourself and passout3 in a car is a lil verbal warning. 

Like if an mf is cheating why don't you just clip it and report 😃

Yeah you guys did agree on a heavy pistol only gunfight but then proceed to just authorize class 3s due to the face that there were lambos and lil smaller character. 

So how about you stop just blaming it on one side

You guys are blaming the cops for the poor RP but you guys add no good RP to the server in anyway, everything you guys do effect it in a negative way. I got punished for reviving myself. You got killed on one character and went to a clothing store to /swap and create a new one,  you got killed and dropped off the dam on that one and then respawned and came back to cntrl punch me at pillbox. Great RP man lmao 

• Confused 1