car boosting a class

johnnynonstop

so the first day i was able to acquire a class i got 3. two without cops around and locals spawned to shoot me.

since that day a month ago i have not gotten one a class in my que. i have been on when raids were going on this last month. i logged in and turned on my tablet last week with numerous cops on during peak dinner time and still nothing. i have seen your response to the last report of this but we now have more than just scotty on a class. fox jay and myself are still active and so far none of us have gotten one A class. 

hope there is something that can be looked at cause i do really enjoy this activity but circulating through crappy b class cars is getting exhausting. also with the recent lack of cops it would be nice to have a better chance at getting them when cops are not available. we don’t need an a class everyday but a few a month would be nice. 

also reviewing what becomes available within b class would be nice so we can try and get other types of cars instead of the same rotation all the time. 

thanks for reviewing.