Pillbox Front Check-in Terminal

RazerI96I

Message added by Chris,

Issue Addressed - DatBoiWeep

So with the new pillbox everything with the other 2 check-in spots work like they should but the main terminal at the front door where you get first-aids, wheelchairs & check-in. 

The check-in options does not work fully and it let's you do the action but you do not go to a bed 

3e3d01f03c82b8ec233ca06b7e35d1e8.png.34c2b2e6fdbeeea414d5f031c41d21eb.png

9716c91d2a4e8ba056ff6585b024f95a.png.f5021b16b29bb0b1497c5f5d38e9d0d5.png

I did it successfully and went to the bed. A few notes...

The animation in bed looks like this for other players (that's someone in the bed next to me):

image.png

Another thing, I think if we could also get door locks in the upstairs OR rooms that would be great so then people cannot walk in while surgery is being performed.

4 hours ago, RazerI96I said:

So with the new pillbox everything with the other 2 check-in spots work like they should but the main terminal at the front door where you get first-aids, wheelchairs & check-in. 

The check-in options does not work fully and it let's you do the action but you do not go to a bed 

3e3d01f03c82b8ec233ca06b7e35d1e8.png.34c2b2e6fdbeeea414d5f031c41d21eb.png

9716c91d2a4e8ba056ff6585b024f95a.png.f5021b16b29bb0b1497c5f5d38e9d0d5.png

Restart your client and try again. If the same issue occurs, please DM me your F8 Console Log

40 minutes ago, GordoHockey4 said:

The animation in bed looks like this for other players (that's someone in the bed next to me):

image.png

Another thing, I think if we could also get door locks in the upstairs OR rooms that would be great so then people cannot walk in while surgery is being performed.

Noted for more door locks.

The animation is created to make you fit in the beds, because the previous animation would clip you out because the beds are smaller

I’ll recheck the height placement for everyone so they don’t get sucked up by the beds. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DatBoiWeep said:

Restart your client and try again. If the same issue occurs, please DM me your F8 Console Log

Okay so it looks like it was something i had in my files from NVE which was stoppping everything from working the way it should.

On 7/19/2023 at 9:12 AM, GordoHockey4 said:

image.png

This issue has been fixed + added extra locks to surgery room doors

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/19/2023 at 10:33 AM, RazerI96I said:

Okay so it looks like it was something i had in my files from NVE which was stoppping everything from working the way it should.

Sounds good, if any other issues occur, feel free to put another bug report in

• Like 1