Ban wipe/rebrand

LingLing

I believe that unbanning people would bring back players and make the quality of roleplay better. I think it could be worth a try and the staff team can have a ”watchlist” of people to look out for. This has previously had a positive effect on other servers and it had helped them. Bringing back people who have been banned would lead to them telling their friends to come thus increasing the player count and quality roleplay. I also believe the server needs an updated ui and look since it is very outdated and would make people take it more serious. Please give the unban wipe a try, as I said it has worked on tons of servers before.

• Sad 1

+1 for the rebrand/overhaul. Much needed , seen a massive decrease in players. A just straight restart isn't gonna do anything over than up the numbers for like 2 weeks and people will get bored again. 

-1 for the ban wipe , people are banned for a reason , especially racists , homophobes , cheaters etc etc. People who are actually banned for serious shit other than breaking a light rule. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Emma said:

+1 for the rebrand/overhaul. Much needed , seen a massive decrease in players. A just straight restart isn't gonna do anything over than up the numbers for like 2 weeks and people will get bored again. 

-1 for the ban wipe , people are banned for a reason , especially racists , homophobes , cheaters etc etc. People who are actually banned for serious shit other than breaking a light rule. 

But like people deserve a second chance. Yk

-1 to a ban wipe like Emma said they are gone for a reason...appeals also exist for a reason.  A ban wipe undoes all the hard work the admins have to do to watch them and remove them.

11 hours ago, ImMikeBert said:

Major -1 on the ban wipe. 

Its a way to bring the player count up, its probably the easiest way to do it. Like i said it has helped other servers and the admins here should considet it.

I completely agree something has to change but letting back people back in who have :

- cheated ( MULTIPLE TIMES )

- dupped ( multiple times )

- were racist and or just down right wrong towards people for who they are ( multiple times )

- been complete and utter problems constantly within and outside of the server towards our staff and other players 

As staff I don’t think anyone should get unbanned “ just to bring back pop “. 

just my opinion though. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, ImMikeBert said:

I completely agree something has to change but letting back people back in who have :

- cheated ( MULTIPLE TIMES )

- dupped ( multiple times )

- were racist and or just down right wrong towards people for who they are ( multiple times )

- been complete and utter problems constantly within and outside of the server towards our staff and other players 

As staff I don’t think anyone should get unbanned “ just to bring back pop “. 

just my opinion though. 

Thats fair

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...