Tire Popping Completely Off

Gam3Away

Hi. 

The tire coming completely off shit in the nicest way possible is so ass. I have NEVER heard anybody praise the change to this script or the script at all. All I've heard is everyone complain about it. Also, it doesn't really add any additional RP, as the mechanics can't even fix it. You can't fix it with a mechanic kit or with a civilian repair kit that you can buy through the mechanic orders. In this way you COULD call a mechanic to come out, but they're only going to be able to fix your engine and fix POPPED tires. Increasing the rate of popped tires versus tires coming completely off, I don't know if that would be a change the community would find as better, but that could work for me. This is because you can repair the popped tires but CANNOT repair the completely fallen off tires. Wouldn't want the tires to be popping off all the time though. 

The fattest +1 I mentioned this when I was staff I preached and praised about how bad the script is and how much it doesn't make sense when you tap a curb or something small and the wheel falls off, then I can hit a wall at 110mph and be green and drive away like nothing happened 

https://streamable.com/1vpl5m - I get my engine was orange but didnt hit shit lmao 

• Sad 1

For now how about we just make the repair kits repair the broken wheels, cause there is indeed not a good way to fix that atm

And maybe decrease the fall off chance a bit more

• Like 1