Cat Cafe Suggestions

Kells

As the owner of Cat Café I have a few suggestions that I think would be great to have.

• A menu that you can third eye. It's a hassle to read out the menu to customers because there are 20 different food/drink items. Being able to just go up and look at the menu yourself would be great.
  • A countertop where you can place items. Having to drop the items on the ground makes it easy for peoples food to get taken by other people.
  • /payuwu, right now because of the new phone system you have to either give someone your number or pay with cash. It would be great to have something like the /payuber 
  • Whitelist the café job. I want to be able to hire people myself and choose who is able to clock in and who represents my business.
  • Business Menu. I'd love to be able to earn a percentage of the money that is paid to cook the food. 
  • Sticker/Livery. A Livery for a taco truck or a sticker. I want to eventually start doing deliveries and it'd be cool to have a company car. It would also be good to use for events that are catered by the cafe
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...