Prison Times - Fines.

Lil Molly

With recently serving time. 🙃, I have now seen the extent of non activity and interaction possibilities you get. Almost zill. I really think it's unfair to "punish" players for partaking in activities that the server promotes (it is GTA ) by making them sit literally hours  and hours in a locked cell on top of some of these fines are punishment enough.  My suggestion is to cut the time served. As it is now, it's like getting a mini ban. Literally putting someone in jail for 7 hours to just fly in and sit is crazy. 

-1 Do the crime get the time! There are only high time and fines the worse the crime is. It is not random! If the time and fine is always low what's to stop people from constantly blowing up Pillbox or constantly killing cops, etc.

• Thanks 1

-1 If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime. This is USA REALISM Roleplay. Jail time give you the time to think about your actions. If you want to participate in a crime you need to take into account the possible time and fine you will receive if you are caught. 

-1, but not because of all the "do the crime, do the time", I am fully against that mentality personally. -1 however because as @Calvinsaid, the times and fines have been WAY more reasonable compared to in the past. Generally your time and fine as a criminal highly depends on the RP you provide and how you act as well towards the cops at the end. If you going to act childish, scream, curse the cops out(to a bad extent) or just be toxic overall, then you will get high times/fines, and it is understandable.

• Like 2

+1 respectfully the comments im seeing in this are so disrespectful its crazy "do the crime, serve the time", "Think about your actions" its a fivem server cops get shot when a bank is robbed which physically gives them something to do other than driving round legion all day, cops get 15 minutes in pillbox  when people get 500 months in prison sometimes with is almost 10 hours because a cop was shot in a game respectfully i dont think anything deserves 10 hours of their life in prison. although i do agree some things are extreme like courthouse being blown up but one shootout from alta should not result in a 8 hour life sentence because at that point it doesnt even effect in game roleplay it effects people ooc, if this does stay add some things for which people can do in prison 90% of the time all doors and locked and when u are out the only thing is pool.

25 minutes ago, CribUk said:

I agree with what khajit says for the most part did get more reasonably but its not "the way you act" its dependent on who is arresting you

I cant speak for BCSO but for SASP, you can request a different arresting officer at any time and if one is available you shall receive 

• Like 1

-1 even thou its a game people need to start realizing that you cant just log in bait cops to shoot them all day and spent 1hour in jail to do it again. ye its unfair to spent 5hours + irl over a game but then again its not fun getting shot every 5 seconds in every situation you respond to.

Edited by snakEbnp

+1 to what snake said i do understand the frustration of people that do that kind of stuff but the one bad apple mindset should not come into play i have heard that quote many times from cops and it isnt fair with others get treated harshly because of it

6 hours ago, Kawhi Leonard said:

+1 Yes I agree that time should be high when you for example shoot cops. But there are many other examples where you can be nice to the officers but they still charge you with crazy times. So imo its really depends on the scenario.

i disagree

On 6/18/2023 at 4:03 PM, Kawhi Leonard said:

+1 Yes I agree that time should be high when you for example shoot cops. But there are many other examples where you can be nice to the officers but they still charge you with crazy times. So imo its really depends on the scenario.

Do you have an example of other charges that are given with crazy times? I genuinely can't think of any that have been given out recently. 

Unfortunately too, depends on the officer who's arrested/booking you.

• Chang locked this topic