Multi Suggestions.

ImMikeBert

Just some that I have had in my head for a bit.  Willing to hear others opinions also.

Oxy Runs - bring in something else for crims to grind rather then shooting along with that it gives cops something to stake out.

Fear For Life - this has been brought up many of times but truthfully think it bring Rp to the city.
- if you get the drop on someone they should fear for the life and cooperate, by cooperating then that then puts the scenario into the others hands in which then they would have to RP that out.  If they were to just shoot you then that falls into the FailRP.

Gang Ratio - this should be brought back.

Housing App - could be a cool addition especially for newer players to be able to maybe look at the app and it would show currently available houses.  Could click the house and it set a waypoint to the location.

Nerf the Airplane Job - this job pays pretty well in which is does not bring any Rp from it.

Personal Drug Processing locations - I think the processing locations should be removed, you don't see anyone doing anything anymore because everyone's being their locked door.

Drug Processing \ Purchasing and Crafting Bench Locations - It has been awhile since we moved the locations of where you buy and process the drugs, switching it up could could be good.

Pawnshop - would be cool to add so that there is a place to sell guns that you dont want or the random things that you find in dumpsters\houses.

Meth Processing -  there should be levels to this, the more you cook the less of a chance you get to blow up. Max Level should still have a chance to blow up but not nearly as the first level.

• Like 1

+1 on everything but the pilot job

But i think this city needs great reform. The cops dont seem to have any guidelines to make it harder for them, but the criminals have everything to make it harder.as well as bringing personal beef outside of being a cop into their arrests.

gangs have made it impossible to be a civilian. i have personally seen 2 different gangs wage war against a single civilian in the last two months

basically if ur not a cop or in a gang with the gods youre a target, this is why 20 of my friends are currently not flying in

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Bo Dale said:

+1 on everything but the pilot job

But i think this city needs great reform. The cops dont seem to have any guidelines to make it harder for them, but the criminals have everything to make it harder.as well as bringing personal beef outside of being a cop into their arrests.

gangs have made it impossible to be a civilian. i have personally seen 2 different gangs wage war against a single civilian in the last two months

basically if ur not a cop or in a gang with the gods youre a target, this is why 20 of my friends are currently not flying in

true +1 this

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

+1 i think a pr has already been made for oxy runs, i could be wrong. And for meth, im pretty sure there already is a level system that the implemented a few months ago

1 hour ago, BMMADED said:

+1 i think a pr has already been made for oxy runs, i could be wrong. And for meth, im pretty sure there already is a level system that the implemented a few months ago

Yes, oxy was made but I believe it was something that needed to be worked on. From what I heard it like allowed your how to regen quickly where as the oxy should just prolong effects of injuries. 

meth levels were added but don’t seem to be really anything. You get to high level fairly quick. Anything with levels in my opinion should take time and when you get there it should be rewarding. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ImMikeBert said:

Just some that I have had in my head for a bit.  Willing to hear others opinions also.

Oxy Runs - bring in something else for crims to grind rather then shooting along with that it gives cops something to stake out.

Fear For Life - this has been brought up many of times but truthfully think it bring Rp to the city.
- if you get the drop on someone they should fear for the life and cooperate, by cooperating then that then puts the scenario into the others hands in which then they would have to RP that out.  If they were to just shoot you then that falls into the FailRP.

Gang Ratio - this should be brought back.

Housing App - could be a cool addition especially for newer players to be able to maybe look at the app and it would show currently available houses.  Could click the house and it set a waypoint to the location.

Nerf the Airplane Job - this job pays pretty well in which is does not bring any Rp from it.

Personal Drug Processing locations - I think the processing locations should be removed, you don't see anyone doing anything anymore because everyone's being their locked door.

Drug Processing \ Purchasing and Crafting Bench Locations - It has been awhile since we moved the locations of where you buy and process the drugs, switching it up could could be good.

Pawnshop - would be cool to add so that there is a place to sell guns that you dont want or the random things that you find in dumpsters\houses.

Meth Processing -  there should be levels to this, the more you cook the less of a chance you get to blow up. Max Level should still have a chance to blow up but not nearly as the first level.

+1

7 hours ago, ImMikeBert said:

Yes, oxy was made but I believe it was something that needed to be worked on. From what I heard it like allowed your how to regen quickly where as the oxy should just prolong effects of injuries. 

meth levels were added but don’t seem to be really anything. You get to high level fairly quick. Anything with levels in my opinion should take time and when you get there it should be rewarding. 

Ah okay. I feel they should also raise the price meth sells for because rn meth is not worth the grinding. I remember everyone used to grind meth and now noone does

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BMMADED said:

Yeah it was but the script was not good so it needs to be worked on