PD to work on matching force more

ThatSquidGuy

i want to make this suggestion actually looked at and thought about. i know its hard because PD will not always know what guns the criminals will have but when a criminal says OOC we only have pistols and out numbered i feel the cops shouldn't be using autos and saying "because we can, end of story" shouldn't be happening. multiple times my gang has said OOC just simply asking if the pd could match and they either say "stop ooc" or something along that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

+1 Honestly i had never really had a problem with cops not matching force cus i kinda got used to it roleplay with cops expect to lose and i was fine with that, but a couple weeks ago i sat in prison having an hour long conversation with gordon and de luca, and gordon kept on saying repeatedly its not fun roleplaying with us cus all we do is "shoot cops" and "have automatics" he promised me that if he ever caught me in a robbery with a pistol he would MAKE SURE force was matched which it wasn't, then inside of pillbox bed i bought up the fact he said to me "cops can use automatics whenever they want it is a courtesy to match force end of story" completely being a hypocrite and ruining my aspect of cops on this server if cops want to stop crying about people constantly shooting them and having automatics match force and dont be cringe simple as that

• Like 3

This is an interesting suggestion you've made here. 🤔

• Like 1

This suggestion is made by someone who wasn’t even involved in whatever happened last night after the Alta and you haven’t been around for almost a month. So I’m not sure why you are suggesting this considering SASP followed SOP. Not going to leak it word by word but you cannot rob a FEDERAL bank while cops are on RED alert and expect to just be let go or cops to let you run away and then you gun them down. Which means we are more vigilant and cautious when it comes to responding to crime. Considering also you are in a gang that are profound for using automatics… precautions are needed. 

So instead of complaining on a suggestion, take it in character and file a lawsuit and create some RP, not everything has to be done in an OOC manner 

Edited by Emma
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Emma said:

This suggestion is made by someone who wasn’t even involved in whatever happened last night after the Alta and you haven’t been around for almost a month. So I’m not sure why you are suggesting this considering SASP followed SOP. Not going to leak it word by word but you cannot rob a FEDERAL bank while cops are on RED alert and expect to just be let go or cops to let you run away and then you gun them down. Which means we are more vigilant and cautious when it comes to responding to crime. Considering also you are in a gang that are profound for using automatics… precautions are needed. 

So instead of complaining on a suggestion, take it in character and file a lawsuit and create some RP, not everything has to be done in an OOC manner 

This suggestion was made by someone who has experienced it and you know Damn well I know it to. Do we really want to bring back what happened the night you banned me? Because everyone there knows it was not how it should of been played out. Not to mention yes it’s a federal bank but at the end of the day it’s a GAME. And when it’s 8 cops against 4 people inside the bank telling you we have heavy’s and out numbered could you match and you guys don’t, I think it’s an issue just like the night I got banned where I asked as nice as possible to match force and well rest you know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emma said:

And yes my gang uses auto weapons but when we are TELING you we have heavy’s and you don’t match I don’t think we can can be blamed. 

Dude you are getting heated for no reason but i'm just gonna touch on something you said so with the federal bank call you really think cops are gonna go to that call with class 1's out and also while on code RED? Nope not gonna happen in a real world you would have class 3's & oh yeah heavy tac'ed out officers with snipers ect... Yes we are all aware this is a game this does not need to be mentioned in every suggestion against PD. I'm not gonna turn this into an arguement suggestion but all i will say is once Crims start to not run round with class 3's out and shoot cops as soon as they arrive at a call then sure i do not see why the PD will not start matching force for force but until this happens do not expect things to change any time soon. Again not turning this into an arguement suggestion just giving my opinion. Yes i am a cop but who has also had a crim in past. Thanks for reading..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RazerI96I said:

Dude you are getting heated for no reason but i'm just gonna touch on something you said so with the federal bank call you really think cops are gonna go to that call with class 1's out and also while on code RED? Nope not gonna happen in a real world you would have class 3's & oh yeah heavy tac'ed out officers with snipers ect... Yes we are all aware this is a game this does not need to be mentioned in every suggestion against PD. I'm not gonna turn this into an arguement suggestion but all i will say is once Crims start to not run round with class 3's out and shoot cops as soon as they arrive at a call then sure i do not see why the PD will not start matching force for force but until this happens do not expect things to change any time soon. Again not turning this into an arguement suggestion just giving my opinion. Yes i am a cop but who has also had a crim in past. Thanks for reading..

I'm not getting heated I'm making points against her 💀, and also i understand you guys are on code red but when we are literally telling you we are out numbered and have heavy's its different,  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThatSquidGuy said:

This suggestion was made by someone who has experienced it and you know Damn well I know it to. Do we really want to bring back what happened the night you banned me? Because everyone there knows it was not how it should of been played out. Not to mention yes it’s a federal bank but at the end of the day it’s a GAME. And when it’s 8 cops against 4 people inside the bank telling you we have heavy’s and out numbered could you match and you guys don’t, I think it’s an issue just like the night I got banned where I asked as nice as possible to match force and well rest you know. 

facts also i think if your gonna be a cop on usa you have to know that your their to not always win but to give other people some fun and be a bit cautious, for example as much as I like Gordon, what was happening in his stream yesterday proves the cop winning mentality, I wont go into incredible detail but the jumping off the peer to dv and the killing locals to pit someone without even requesting a pit is not realistic at all, its not his fault its just the way the PD is taught to run, everyone knows its ridiculous but try to work round it, sometimes its to unfair to the point where suggestions are made so crims can actually be crims and have fun 

and no im not going off topic, Im helping you understand our point of view on cops, and I think you shouldnt complain about being shot as a cop when you know most cops love gaslighting crims and purposely making them annoyed as a coping mechanism or something like that, the game is meant to be realistic but its not real life so ofcourse people are gonna shoot. 

When crims try to use pistols to make it fun for both sides and then the pd pulls out all autos knowing they only had pistols, it annoys crims and makes them WANT to shoot cops, so I think if you dont wanna get shot all the time then do your "job" right. Ive seen in my own experience all of these things that cops do and from an un-biased point of view I do completely understand why this suggestion was made and I do genuinely believe cops have a ridiculous winning mentality, if you dont want these types of suggestions to be made then dont powergame every time your in a shootout and actually play fair.

If you notice most people when they first join city they like cops more than crims but there comes a point you realise its not run how you would expect, so then people tend to not like cops, me personally I dont have an issue with either sides because im not biased, but I think more should be done for the cops to actually be more fair and hopefully one day they will want to have fun like crims.

linking back to my first paragraph. I asked cops before is it ok to do some of these things that they do (Powergaming) and they say no, so it proves they know its wrong but it gets advertised and still happens. I get that not all cops are complete powergamers with winning mentality, but as cops would say to crims, all it takes is one bad apple🤣

Next time you complain about being shot just understand the point which crims come from first, cops have it easy I dont see them waiting 300 minutes in prison for shooting a cop with a pistol. 

I have wrote alot but please dont get angry at any of that its just my opinion and not a fact, so its not right or wrong.

Thanks for reading 

Edited by Cook
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Cook said:

facts also i think if your gonna be a cop on usa you have to know that your their to not always win but to give other people some fun and be a bit cautious, for example as much as I like Gordon, what was happening in his stream yesterday proves the cop winning mentality, I wont go into incredible detail but the jumping off the peer to dv and the killing locals to pit someone without even requesting a pit is not realistic at all, its not his fault its just the way the PD is taught to run, everyone knows its ridiculous but try to work round it, sometimes its to unfair to the point where suggestions are made so crims can actually be crims and have fun 

and no im not going off topic, Im helping you understand our point of view on cops, and I think you shouldnt complain about being shot as a cop when you know most cops love gaslighting crims and purposely making them annoyed as a coping mechanism or something like that, the game is meant to be realistic but its not real life so ofcourse people are gonna shoot. 

When crims try to use pistols to make it fun for both sides and then the pd pulls out all autos knowing they only had pistols, it annoys crims and makes them WANT to shoot cops, so I think if you dont wanna get shot all the time then do your "job" right. Ive seen in my own experience all of these things that cops do and from an un-biased point of view I do completely understand why this suggestion was made and I do genuinely believe cops have a ridiculous winning mentality, if you dont want these types of suggestions to be made then dont powergame every time your in a shootout and actually play fair.

If you notice most people when they first join city they like cops more than crims but there comes a point you realise its not run how you would expect, so then people tend to not like cops, me personally I dont have an issue with either sides because im not biased, but I think more should be done for the cops to actually be more fair and hopefully one day they will want to have fun like crims.

linking back to my first paragraph. I asked cops before is it ok to do some of these things that they do (Powergaming) and they say no, so it proves they know its wrong but it gets advertised and still happens. I get that not all cops are complete powergamers with winning mentality, but as cops would say to crims, all it takes is one bad apple🤣

Next time you complain about being shot just understand the point which crims come from first, cops have it easy I dont see them waiting 300 minutes in prison for shooting a cop with a pistol. 

I have wrote alot but please dont get angry at any of that its just my opinion and not a fact, so its not right or wrong.

Thanks for reading 

If you did watch my stream you will watch me skid off the peer bc it was very wet and I was fully on the brakes. Second, a pit was authorized by a commanding Officer of the SASP, and I was not even driving the vehicle. You all make great points, my opinion is that we could all do with less shooting and stuff. If you hit Alta for example...maybe make a huge plan where you have cars stashed, or getaway helis....cool stuff like that instead of doing the same running into the tunnels and shooting. Just my opinion...but I think we all need more things to do...legal and illegal. More jobs and more heists.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GordoHockey4 said:

If you did watch my stream you will watch me skid off the peer bc it was very wet and I was fully on the brakes. Second, a pit was authorized by a commanding Officer of the SASP, and I was not even driving the vehicle. You all make great points, my opinion is that we could all do with less shooting and stuff. If you hit Alta for example...maybe make a huge plan where you have cars stashed, or getaway helis....cool stuff like that instead of doing the same running into the tunnels and shooting. Just my opinion...but I think we all need more things to do...legal and illegal. More jobs and more heists.

so pit authorization is him saying "pit him pit him, just pit him quick"

I like your streams Gordon and I know its not your fault but we can surely agree alot of things cops do is powergaming, I understand you may not want to admin it here because other people can see and its embarassing but we know its true

also people have tried these cool ideas before and get banned for it, ive seen it happen

Edited by Cook

1 minute ago, Cook said:

so pit authorization is him saying "pit him pit him, just pit him quick"

also people have tried these cool ideas before and get banned for it, ive seen it happen

I can't speak to the second part but again PLEASE make an HR report then if you feel it was wrong. I will give you the names of ALL officers there if needed.

14 minutes ago, GordoHockey4 said:

I can't speak to the second part but again PLEASE make an HR report then if you feel it was wrong. I will give you the names of ALL officers there if needed.

im not gonna make a HR report on you because I think your a good cop, Im just using what happened as an example of the common things cops do daily 

• Like 1

honestly this right here is what needs to be read by every cop and command and bring realism back with all respect im absolutely sick of the command of staff saying "stop crying" in situation when all we are trying to do is make things fair and have a good time we dont purposely hit alta bank to shoot cops we go their to create roleplay so comparing every form of crim roleplay to thf. "crims need to improve roleplay cops dont even wanna fly in" i dont see why cops complain they are going to the tunnels to shoot when razer himself has just said its a federal bank u expect us to pull over to the side of the road and put our hands up its a realism server. I feel their is no end to this with how it is going because cops blame crims for shit roleplay and crims blame cops for shit roleplay

• Like 2

i 100% agree with the stuff u say like stash vehicles we have done that a couple times often getting the tires shot as we enter the vehicle, and trust me we have had other ideas like going to forum places where we are able to hold out but their are things like air one that have snipers that will just down us all and therefore tunnels are their to counter that fact i believe escaping through a tunnel underneath a city is more realistic that driving around town trying to lose the cops where their could be camera's or just 10+ cops patroling looking for the individuals.

• Like 1