Banning "Baby" peds from shootouts

Emma

I was never behind these kids being added. Yes I understand that us on Family did use one in gang shootouts. aka Mongoli (we got him to get custom family colour clothes), with this being said we forced him to grow up to a fully sized GTA Character. 

1. The peds have no gang colours

2. from a distance the ped turns into a "slender man" type thing. 

I haven't seen a single person who has played these baby peds introduce any sort of progressive RP and are purposely used to be abused in shootouts.

Feel free to show your thoughts and opinions below, but dont be toxic and if you have nothing positive to add to this, please do not comment 🙂 

like dont get me wrong some baby peds come with really good storylines and can be really fun to rp with, but the way they are used just ruins it, every time i get into a fight with another gang that possess a baby ped they send the baby ped in first as it has a smaller hitbox

-1 I will say that sometimes it can be pretty annoying in shootouts but i know other people and my self who actually rp with the ped. The ped did become a problem until people started getting mad abt dying to it and then switching to the ped of having there friends do it which is why they were moved in the first place.

1 hour ago, Cyxix said:

-1 I will say that sometimes it can be pretty annoying in shootouts but i know other people and my self who actually rp with the ped. The ped did become a problem until people started getting mad abt dying to it and then switching to the ped of having there friends do it which is why they were moved in the first place.

Guy your hit box is so tiny it’s so hard to hit, not to mention it’s literally impossible to shoot you when your in the car AND in certain areas we can’t even see you. I don’t mind the ped staying for RP but when it comes to shooting it just shouldn’t be allowed 

• Like 1

Please cut the back and forth I wanted this for proper opinions. I personally see no one properly RP with the ped as it also is semi against the rules since we don't allow under 18 characters. I've seen people purposely drive around shootouts in a car while being the baby ped to give call outs and physically can't be hit. Especially people who have multiple gang characters, why are you a full GTA character on one, but not the other, what type of RP are you offering? 

For anyone confused about the slender man thing, this is what you see

image.png.8f72b587c8c035ceb04f5da026022260.png

Also someone commented about mongoli, he progressed his character while the war was going on because of the constant bitching and crying from people. I do not see that happening right now. The gang who is against this one are the people who cried  about mongoli who followed instructions about his character when given.

Also I'd love to know what type of RP this offers when you have multiple characters in multiple gangs ranging from different sizes 🤔

Edited by Emma
  • Like 1

respectfully emma i dont wanna hear it ur just kinda trying to throw shade its obvious that this is about me and i like playing on the kid ped bc i can do different things, bring different kinds of rp, and have fun and its different from being on sy where as there isnt much for me to do with that character or any other ones considering there isnt much to do in general. Regarding the ped not all baby peds look like that its just the specific one that i picked ended up being scuffed when it was added and started to do that at a distance for some reason. Also the reason why you dont see much rp is bc you dont do much for the most part but be cringe on your cop and have a win mental dont get the chance to actually rp with my kid character, chang, jack knight, maxwell, brody, and plenty of other cops im pretty sure can say that they have had fun rp situations with me. There are also a good amount of crims that can say the same and the kid ped can 100% be hit ive gone down and been arrested many of time also during the time when other people just decided to use the ped i was able to down then yes the hitbox may be smaller but its a kid like wtf do you expect. Also progressive rp is something ive been slowly doing first it was a shorter kid and then i decided to change to the current one which is a bit taller with new clothes and a new haircut also around the time it would be the characters birthday and planned on becoming a full adult this month. My whole thing is just nothing never seems to be a problem until it effects people with power and thats just a fact. 

1 hour ago, Emma said:

because of the constant bitching and crying from people

this coming from a staff member is exactly why the server is where it is. Complaints being made about a 1 foot tall baby running around in gang shootouts shooting an AK in a "realism" server is considered "bitching and crying" to you, yikes 🤕

it shouldn't be in the server to begin with, or you should get banned for involving yourself in gunfights regardless of who's using it, or whatever the initial intentions were for creating the character. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Khalil said:

this coming from a staff member is exactly why the server is where it is. Complaints being made about a 1 foot tall baby running around in gang shootouts shooting an AK in a "realism" server is considered "bitching and crying" to you, yikes 🤕

it shouldn't be in the server to begin with, or you should get banned for involving yourself in gunfights regardless of who's using it, or whatever the initial intentions were for creating the character. 

😹

12 minutes ago, Khalil said:

I'm not in the gun fights and wasn't in the fight last night 💀its for the sake of the "gang rp" in the server. You clearly didn't read the suggestion and would rather jump to conclusions. The baby adds nothing but comments from people and clearly introduces no actual RP to the server. You are also in the gang that complained about this the most, now its been suggested I'm involving myself in shootouts? It's for the sake of the server. I never wanted them added in the first place , was never someone who vouched for it or had a word in them being added.  

You clearly have nothing good to add to the suggestion 

Edited by Emma

I'm locking and closing this since people can have civil comments about the cons of them being in the server

Thank you to those who added something positive. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Emma locked this topic