Be able to do more things in prison

Cook

Im not making this because ive ever been given high months so i dont wanna see none of that lol, But i feel bad for people who have to sit in prison for 100s of months and are expected to just sit there and wait, it would be nice if you added some even illegal things so you could make back the money from your fine etc, or just atleast enjoyable things to do while you sit out 500 months, like I get that people shoot cops and stuff and should be expected to wait out crazy time in prison, but even though its meant to be realistic, the time people spend is real and isnt a game, so I think you should atleast be able to do something to pass the time instead of pool and cleaning tables 

Thanks for reading

+1 I wish corrections existed. Probably going to revert to the old prison soon. 

SASP can't do much there since it isn't our "jurisdiction" , but BCSO is inactive so its kind of a shit situation 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Emma said:

+1 I wish corrections existed. Probably going to revert to the old prison soon. 

SASP can't do much there since it isn't our "jurisdiction" , but BCSO is inactive so its kind of a shit situation 

FACTS YO