Prison Map Poll

minipunch

Prison Map Poll  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which prison map would you rather see in the server?

This poll is closed to new votes

I see the old prison being better structurally, but I don’t really see the need for it since there aren’t any CO’s to interact with when you’re spending time in prison. With that being said, even if there was CO’s, the current structure of the prison isn’t viable for them.
I don’t really get the change for the prison at all tbf, hence why I’m not really bothered about what happens. Guess I can agree/disagree when reasons get commented.

• Sad 1

My reasons for the old prison.

1. if corrections are back or a cop just wants to chill they can talk with the inmates like before

2. if a fight goes down or someone passes out the guards can properly see inside the cell block

3. Solitary confinement cells for the people who need to be on watch like before

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Old prison.

Much easier to navigate, less scuff things happening, less power gaming opportunities.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Also adding on to it.

It gives people a chance to RP with cops whilst in jail and opens up a possible opportunity for corrections to come back to try and make prison RP a thing again.

• Sad 1

From a BCSO/Cop Perspective old prison. CO's could actually interact with prisoners more often, easily and safely. Also the offices were used for arraignment's were clutch, didn't have to watch forever for police to arrange a transport.

• Sad 1

Old prison 100%. With the old prison it was a lot easier to get people inside who needed to be booked. It was a lot easier to talk to prisoners and help them inside without the fear of them attacking you, which leads to more prisoner/police interaction. I think it just worked a lot better. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

my thing is no prison we choose will have the prisoners to do anything cause there are no COs. if there were illegal things to do inside the prison system i believe we should bring back COs so they have something to do. like patrols or searching of cells. 

• Sad 1

• Chang locked this topic
  • minipunch unfeatured and unpinned this topic