Pointless MLO in the city

Cook

So since ive been back, Ive already crashed 3 times now at the new los santos customs MLO, and before you say anything petty like "get a better pc lol" this has happened to a lot of other people, I think instead of changing MRPD and the prison to look different to help the city run or whatever, get rid of places like the bmw shop or with the customs shop make it less customized,

I dont know why the BMW shop exists, theres like 6 cars there just put them in benefactor, its so much easier than peoples game crashing when they drive past it, like people will be racing and when they go near it its over.

I would also add I think people want old prison back, no one likes the fact that you cant break out anymore and the layout of it, alot of suggestions already were made for it but just ignored for some reason

MRPD was also an unusual change as there was no problem with it before, maybe you just got bored of it but i dont know i think its more important to change the stuff that causes crashes and lag.

LS Customs is a business owned by 2 people. Buy out the business then close it down, -1

BMW, +1

MRPD got changed since it was a custom MLO, and reverted back to the default version of MRPD like it is on actual GTA V

Edited by Skellyy
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Skellyy said:

LS Customs is a business owned by 2 people. Buy out the business then close it down, -1

BMW, +1

MRPD got changed since it was a custom MLO, and reverted back to the default version of MRPD like it is on actual GTA V

who owns it?

On 6/1/2023 at 8:04 PM, BMMADED said:

The BMW Dealership isnt a custom MLO, gta default

Didn't even realise that it's a GTA default building tbf, but I'd still remove the vehicles from inside and move them to Benefactor to keep the imports together.

1 hour ago, Skellyy said:

Didn't even realise that it's a GTA default building tbf, but I'd still remove the vehicles from inside and move them to Benefactor to keep the imports together.

its not a gta default

15 minutes ago, Chang said:

The BMW dealership removal has been made into a pull request.

Just waiting for Minis approval for live server

Ok thankyou for letting us know