Stop offline raids

I can’t stress how annoying it is to be raided while out of city. It makes it so easy for cops to go inside your house and empty it, I feel if the police want to raid a house they should at least get the suspect in custody like they used to

• Like 2

The reason these "offline raids" were introduced was a couple of reasons:

- People wouldn't fly in when they knew they would be raided, would make it impossible to raid them, and if number of cops where to fly in and start a raid the suspect would mysteriously leave the server

- People used throwaway characters to buy houses and then just add everyone else onto the house and the owner would never actually fly in

- Raids did and still do get meta'd and having a judge be able to sign warrants in game is less chance of this happening

- Added Realism, cops will not just try and find you around town then take you to your house to unlock the door and then have you sit outside while your house gets emptied, they will most of the time come in the middle of the night, knock down the door and be done with it and then if your not in the house issue a warrant for your arrest as well.

• Thanks 1

obviously im banned but +1 because its a game at the end of the day like you should be able to fight a raid not just have your fun ruined, it would be better if they were only online raids so people had a fair and fun chance and not being power abused by getting offline raided, really unfair but yeah

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ThatSquidGuy said:

I can’t stress how annoying it is to be raided while out of city. It makes it so easy for cops to go inside your house and empty it, I feel if the police want to raid a house they should at least get the suspect in custody like they used to

I've been a cop here for a very long time and the only reason people had to actually be there in the past is because we were limited by a script that stopped us from entering a home without the owner of the house being there. Ever since judges got /issuewarrant we've been able to be more efficient with what's called a no knock warrant which is what you call offline raid

26 minutes ago, SirChainsmokerGollum said:

Wait until I add the ability for people to break into each others houses and steal stuff 😂 then raids won't even be the biggest problem

Please have a vote on this before just adding it 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SirChainsmokerGollum said:

Wait until I add the ability for people to break into each others houses and steal stuff 😂 then raids won't even be the biggest problem

That sounds lit. Makes people protecting their turf mean something for once.

Either way 

-1 for this whole thread. 
The amount of raids I have seen get meta'd and people magically fly out of police custody and back in to warn /move their stuff. Its ridiculous.

• Haha 1