The cost to repair your vehicle

Cook

Like my last suggestion which was unexpectedly archived, I am banned from this server, I just want the best for this city, but paying silly amounts like 15-20k to repair a car? Just a really random and pointless update as nobody had an issue with the old amounts, I would really like to know if this change was made because the community felt it should be added or if admins just decided it was right without any reasoning? I mean no disrespect but not everyone in the city is a millionaire, for the people who have millions in cars, if the update was meant to slow these type of people down its literally pointless because it does not affect the rich small majority of the server at all. 

I think there is more important stuff that could be added than an annoying cost to repair a damaged (not destroyed) vehicle, this amount is simply unrealistic, lets face it people are going to drive fast so you cant make them pay what you believe is a realistic price if their driving unrealistically, nobody is going to drive around at legal speeds all day, cops don't and crims don't and normal civilians don't, I really don't mean to be rude but a lot of people have told me they don't like city anymore because of these pointless changes, In my opinion do what you think is right but I cant wrap my head around how this could possibly be a good addition to the server.

There's many things that cause crashes in city that aren't the players fault, poles randomly break, locals decide to swerve into you, lag, freezing, how would you feel if you had little money and you crashed to lag and had to pay an amount like that to repair or spend even more on insurance, repairing is meant to be a way to pay cheap instead of going to insurance, but in cases your better off going to insurance.

I really hope this suggestion can stay up as I would love to see everyone's thoughts on this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the feedback, we'll consider adjusting it as needed

We are looking for specific examples of repairs being too high so that we can tweak it as necessary though (pictures of damage and repair cost and what vehicle it is you are repairing)

So whenever you are unbanned and can actually try it yourself please do so

• Like 1